Increase in food service and trade industry in Asia has led to better supply of processed meat products. Increasing cost of raw materials is the main problem faced by the manufacturers. Organic livestock is generating market opportunity for processed meat.
North America is the leading market accounting for more than 30% of the market share. Improved alertness among the health issues of processed meat has reduced the expenditure rate in Europe. Russia is expected to witness the highest CAGR in Europe during the forecast period. Asia tends to be the promising market mostly due to rising demand for high value protein growth and food in planned retail. Among the emerging economies China and Brazil are expected to witness the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
The key players in the market include Marfrig Group, Sanderson Farms Inc., Cargill Inc., Tyson Foods Inc., BRF S.A., Smithfield Foods Inc., Cherkizovo Group, Nippon Meat Packers Inc., Hormel Foods and Tonnies Fleisch.
o Whole Muscle
o Fully cooked
o Whole Muscle
o Fully cooked and formed
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia
o Middle East
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
We offer wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services and Full Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore the market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends. Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.