Demand for battery energy storage systems (BESS) is driven by the need for grid modernization owing to increased usage of renewable energies and new regulatory policies. Growth in the electric vehicle and consumer electronics market are also playing a crucial role. The major viable Utility-Scale Electricity Storage (UES) technologies are presently being implemented in the power generation industry. These technologies are executed to temporarily store electricity during available generation capacity, to further use during periods of increased demand, in support of grid balancing and load leveling.
Global Utility-Scale Electricity Storage market is mainly segmented by organization, by technology, by products and components and by geography. Based on organization, market is segmented into engineering and project management contractors, component manufacturers and fabricators, raw materials producers, utility-scale electricity storage developers, construction and procurement contractors. Based on technology, market is classified into Compressed Air Energy Storage (CAES), Pumped Hydrologic Storage (PHS), and Grid Scale Battery Energy Storage (BES). Based on products and components, market is categorized into injection pumps, wellheads, compressors, expanders, gas turbines, hydro turbines, dams, centrifugal pumps, and others. Based on geography, market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World.
The key players in the Utility-Scale Electricity Storage market include, AES Energy storage, Alevo, LG Chem, Oncor, GE Energy storage, Beacon Power LLC, CODA Energy LLC, E.ON, Emera Inc, and HDR Inc.
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
We offer wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services and Full Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore the market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends. Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.