The global vitreoretinal surgery devices market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 8.9% from 2014 to 2019. North America accounted for the maximum market share and is growing at a CAGR of 4.3%. Europe accounted for the second-largest share of the global market. The vitreoretinal surgery devices market is further segmented into types (photocoagulation surgery devices, vitrectomy surgery devices, and illumination surgery devices), where the photocoagulation surgery devices segment commands the largest share and shows a comparatively high growth rate among the other segments.
There have been numerous opportunities for the market to grow. These include approvals received by top players and collaborations by the same to increase the technical efficiency of the procedures and to deliver good results in the market. Abbott received U.S. Food and Drug Administration clearance for its iFS Advanced Femtosecond Laser used in corneal and cataract surgeries. The product helps to create bow-shaped or curved arcuate incisions during surgery. The approval strengthened AMO's Femtosecond laser technology for ophthalmology and offered an advanced technique for cataract procedures.
The report has also profiled the leading players of this market along with the developments (new product launches and partnerships, agreements, collaborations, and joint ventures) done by the companies over the past few years and strategies adopted by them to sustain and strengthen their position in Global Vitreoretinal Surgery Devices market.
The key players in the Global Vitreoretinal surgery device market are Abbott Laboratories (U.S.), Alcon, Inc. (Switzerland), Carl Zeiss Meditec AG (Germany), Nidek Co., Ltd.
, Ltd. (U.S.) and many more.
Reasons to Buy the Report:
This research report focuses on various levels of analysis-industry analysis (industry trends and PEST analysis), market share analysis of top players, supply chain analysis, and company profiles, which together comprise and discuss the basic views on the competitive landscape, usage patterns, emerging and high-growth segments of the ophthalmology surgery devices market, high-growth regions and countries and their respective regulatory policies, government initiatives, drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
The report will enrich both established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn will help the firms in garnering a greater market, share. Firms purchasing the report could use any one or a combination of the below-mentioned five strategies (market penetration, product development/innovation, market development, market diversification, and competitive assessment) for strengthening their market share.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Product Analysis and development: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research and development activities, and new product launches in the global vitreoretinal surgery devices market. Usage patterns/penetration rate (in-depth trend analysis) of products (segment wise) and purchasing data. Comprehensive coverage of product approvals, patent analysis, pipeline products, and product recalls.
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets. The report analyzes the market for global vitreoretinal surgery devices across geographies as well as exploits new distribution channels, new clientele bases, and different pricing policies.
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investment decisions in the Ophthalmology Glaucoma Surgery Devices. Detailed description regarding the related and unrelated diversification pertaining to this market.
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares and company share analysis of the key players forecasted till 2019. Develop business strategies and manufacturing capabilities of leading players enhance the bottom line of the companies in the Ophthalmology Glaucoma Surgery Devices market.
- Product/ Brand Perception Analysis: Comprehensive study of customers perception and behavior through our inbuilt social connect tool (digital marketing language) checking the vitality and tonality of blogs.
Global Market Reports is a distributor of market research spanning 160 industries. Our extensive database consists of over 100,000 quality publications sourced from 400 plus publishers, this puts our research specialists in the unique position of been able to offer truly unbiased advice on what research provides the most valuable insights.