Growing demand for expansion of technologically advanced products and non-invasive products are some of the primary factors favouring the market growth. Furthermore, increasing frequency of diabetes across the globe, need for early diabetes detection and patient awareness levels are some of the drivers fuelling the market growth. However, high cost, reluctance towards the adoption of the new treatment practices and slow rate of commercialization are the restraints limiting the market growth. The recent trends in Glucose Biosensors market are increasing adoption of the POC diagnostic kits and wearable healthcare devices.
Fluorescence segment is expected to capture the largest market share over the forecast period. North America is expected to witness highest growth rate in terms of value and share. High disease burden and the subsequent need to curb associated healthcare expenditure in the U.S. is attributing to the favorable North American market.
Some of the key players in the market include Roche Diagnostics, LifeScan Inc., Abbott Laboratories, Bayer, Medtronic Inc., Pinnacle Medical Solutions Inc., AgaMatrix Inc., Sanofi S.A., BioSense Medical Devices, LLC, Nova Biomedical, Lifesensors, Inc., Animas Corporation, Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics, Inc., F. Hoffman-La Roche and M-Biotech Limited.
End User Covered:
• Homecare Diagnostics
• Other end users
• Amprometric Glucose Biosensors
• Fluorescence Glucose Biosensors
• Other types
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
We offer wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services and Full Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore the market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends. Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.