The rising occurrence of celiac disease, diabetes, obesity, other diagnosed food intolerances, and increasing consumer awareness to improve these conditions extended the market to manufacture modified allergen-free products. Nutritional values, digestive health reasons, weight management are some of the factors that are driving the gluten-free products market during the forecast period. Lack of awareness in developing regions such as Asia-Pacific and Latin America hampers the market. In these regions many consumers lack awareness about the difference between allergy and intolerance.
Bakery and confectionary products segment is projected to be the fastest growing segment across the regions. North America and Europe were the leading gluten free products markets. North America presently is largest market for gluten free products with US as its market head. With Germany leading the pack it is projected that European market will see significant growth in the upcoming years.
Some of the key players in the market are Hero Group Ag, Raisio PLC, Dr. Schär Ag/Spa, The Hain Celestial Group, Inc., Farmo S.P.A, General Mills, Inc., Boulder Brands Inc., Kellogg’s Company, The Kraft Heinz Company, Valeo Foods, H.J. Heinz Company, Enjoy Life Natural Brands, Hero Group AG, Kelkin Ltd, Quinoa Corporation, Ener-G Foods Inc., Mrs Crimble's, Freedom Foods Group Ltd and Genius Foods Ltd.
• Pizzas & Pastas
• Cereals & Snacks
• Bakery Products
o Baking Mixes, Flours & Others
o Breads, Rolls, Buns & Cakes
o Cookies, Crackers, Wafers & Biscuits
• Other Types
• Dairy & Meat Products
• Oilseeds & Pulses
• Rice & Corn
• Other Crops
• Sorghum & Oats
• Tuber Crops
• Arrowhead Mills - the Hain Celestial Group, Inc.
• Glutino - Boulder Brands Inc.
• Rice Krispies - Kellogg’s Company
• Lucky Charms- General Mills, Inc.
• ORE-IDA - the Kraft Heinz Company
Distribution Channels Covered:
• Hotels & Restaurants
• Specialty Services
• Educational Institutions
• Hospitals & Drug Stores
• Conventional Stores
o Club Stores
o Mass Merchandisers
o Grocery Stores
o Other Distribution Channels
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
We offer wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services and Full Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore the market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends. Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.