Global Green and Recycled Mobile Phone Market 2015-2019 report is the latest addition to RnRMarketResearch.com industry research reports collection. The report is about 53 pages and provides 29 Exhibit; the report is published in Nov -2015.
The global market for green and recycled mobile phones is expected to witness encouraging growth during the forecast period and is envisaged to post an impressive CAGR of nearly 17% by 2019. The introduction of initiatives such as the e-cycle and e-stewards certification to reduce the illegal and improper disposal of e-wastes is expected to foster growth in this market during the forecast period.
Augmented production of mobile phones is the key driver for the growth of this market. With the rise in mobile phone manufacturing, the amount of e waste generated also increases. The improper disposal of such waste products not only raises environmental concerns but also leads to resource depletion. Therefore, in order to overcome supply shortage during the manufacturing process, many enterprises are increasing focusing on the recycling of waste materials such as metal, batteries, and plastic.
Material-based segmentation of the green and recycled mobile phone market
Purchase a Copy of the Report @http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=429633 (Single User License - US $2500)
In this market research report, analysts estimate the Americas to lead the global market for green and recycled mobile phones during the forecast period. Rising consumer awareness pertaining to the importance of handling e-waste is a critical factor that drives growth in this region and results in its high market share of almost 53% by 2019.
Competitive landscape and key vendors
This market is highly competitive and is dominated by a few key players like Arrow and Cloudblue. The rapid penetration of mobile phones across the globe is expected to play a vital role in increasing the demand for e-waste management. On an average, a customer uses a mobile phone for about two years before purchasing a new product. This leads to an increase in the volume of waste being generated, which in turn brings about market growth during the forecast period.
Inquire on the Report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/inquire-before-buying?rname=429633
Leading vendors analyzed in this market research are -
- Arrow electronics
- Cloudblue technologies
- Corporate Mobile Recycling
- SIMS Recycling Solutions Holdings Inc
- Other prominent vendors mentioned in this market study are Mazuma Mobile, ReCell One Inc., and ReCellular Inc.
Key questions answered in the report include
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2019?
- What are the key factors driving the global green and recycled mobile phone market?
- What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the global green and recycled mobile phone market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in the global green and recycled mobile phone market?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global green and recycled mobile phone market?
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the global green and recycled mobile phone market?
Other New Report:
Inquire for Discount on the Report at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/discount?rname=429633
Contactsales@rnrmarketresearch.com/ Call +1 888 391 5441 for further information on "Global Green and Recycled Mobile Phone Market 2015-2019” report OR for any other market research and intelligence needs you may have for your business.