MarketResearchReports.biz has recently announced the addition of a market study “ Guinea-Bissau: Investments in Fixed and Mobile Network Infrastructure to Support Telecom Growth ”, is a comparative analysis of the global market.
The telecommunications market in Guinea-Bissau is estimated to be $73m in service revenue in 2016. The telecom services revenue in Guinea-Bissau is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 3.5% during 2016-2021, driven by growth in mobile data and fixed broadband. Mobile data will be the fastest-growing segment in the telecom market. Going forward, operators will focus on network expansion and upgrades, improving Internet connectivity, and value-added services, such as music services and mobile money, providing opportunities for investors.
The overall telecom service revenue in Guinea-Bissau is estimated to generate $73.4m in 2016 and is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 3.5% during 2016-2021, mainly driven by the data segment.
- Operators are focusing on modernizing the existing networks and new service offerings such as value-added services to increase revenue.
- Mobile revenue will account for 93.2% of the total telecom revenue in 2021; mobile data will be the fastest-growing segment over 2016-2021.
- The Guinea-Bissau telecom market will be dominated by MTN Bissau and Orange Bissau. Operators will focus on offering VAS and improving network infrastructure to improve their market position.
"Guinea-Bissau: Investments in Fixed and Mobile Network Infrastructure to Support Telecom Growth," a new Country Intelligence Report by Pyramid Research, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Guinea-Bissau today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2021. Published annually, the report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband and mobile sectors, as well as a review of key regulatory trends.
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following:
- Regional context: telecom market size and trends in Guinea-Bissau compared with other countries in the region.
- Economic, demographic and political context in Guinea-Bissau.
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, number portability and more.
- A demand profile: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice and mobile data.
- Service evolution: a look at changes in the breakdown of overall revenue between the fixed and mobile sectors and between voice and data from 2016 to 2021.
- The competitive landscape: an examination of key trends in competition and in the performance, revenue market shares and expected moves of service providers over the next 18-24 months.
- In-depth sector analysis of fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice and mobile data: a quantitative analysis of service adoption trends by network technology and by operator, as well as of average revenue per line/subscription and service revenue through the end of the forecast period.
- Main opportunities: this section details the near-term opportunities for operators, vendors and investors in Guinea-Bissau's telecommunication market.
Reasons To Buy
- This Country Intelligence Report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of Guinea-Bissau's telecommunications market, service providers and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Accompanying Pyramid Researchs Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in Guinea-Bissau's mobile communications, fixed telephony and broadband markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares.
- With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in Guinea-Bissau's telecommunication market.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in Guinea-Bissau.
Table Of Content
Market and competitor overview
Economic, demographic and political context
Major market players
Overall market opportunities
List of Tables
Guinea-Bissau telecom market size and growth prospects in a regional context, 2016E
Regulatory structure and policy
Major telecommunications policy issues
Guinea-Bissau communications market revenue , 2014-2021, US$
Segment revenue CAGRs, 2016-2021, US$
Segment revenues 2014-2021
Service revenue mix: voice, data & video, 2016, 2021
Service revenue mix: fixed & mobile, 2016, 2021
Service revenue by operator, 2016
Key telecom market players
Major telecommunications market players
Mobile subscriptions and penetration, 2014-2021
Key mobile market indicators, 2016
Mobile data revenue mix, 2016, 2021
Total mobile ARPS; data percentage of total mobile ARPS, 20142021
Mobile market shares by subscriptions, 2014-2021
Mobile subscriptions by technology family, 2014-2021
Fixed-line penetration of population, 2014-2021
Key fixed market indicators, 2016
Fixed voice revenue, 2014-2021
Internet revenue, 2014-2021
Opportunities in Guinea-Bissau telecommunications market