MarketResearchReports.biz has recently announced the addition of a market study “ Guinea (Conakry): Mobile Network Upgrades and Fiber-Optic Infrastructure Development to Drive Future Telecom Growth ”, is a comparative analysis of the global market.
Conakry will generate total telecom service revenue of $530.4m (or 6.3% of its nominal GDP), an increase of 11.5% over 2015, owing to increase in fixed Internet and mobile services revenue. Mobile voice will continue to be the largest revenue-contributing segment in 2016 and is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 4.4% during 2016-2021. Mobile data will be the fastest-growing segment during the forecast period, mainly driven by operators' investments in network expansions and upgrades and innovative service offerings and promotions to stimulate data adoption. Operators have opportunities in network upgrades and VAS offerings.
- The overall telecom service revenue in Guinea Conakry is estimated to generate $530.4m in 2016 and is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 5.1% during 2016-2021.
- Mobile revenue will account for 97.1% of the total telecom revenue in 2021.
- The Guinea Conakry telecom market will be dominated by Orange Guinea and MTN Guinea. Operators will continue to invest in 2G/3G coverage expansions, while deployment of fiber-optic and ACE submarine cable will boost the international connectivity.
Guinea (Conakry): Mobile Network Upgrades and Fiber-Optic Infrastructure Development to Drive Future Telecom Growth,' a new Country Intelligence Report by Pyramid Research, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Guinea Conakry today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2021. Published annually, the report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband and mobile sectors, as well as a review of key regulatory trends.
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following:
- Regional context: telecom market size and trends in Guinea Conakry compared with other countries in the region.
- Economic, demographic and political context in Guinea Conakry.
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, number portability and more.
- A demand profile: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice and mobile data.
- Service evolution: a look at changes in the breakdown of overall revenue between the fixed and mobile sectors and between voice and data from 2016 to 2021.
- The competitive landscape: an examination of key trends in competition and in the performance, revenue market shares and expected moves of service providers over the next 18-24 months.
- In-depth sector analysis of fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice and mobile data: a quantitative analysis of service adoption trends by network technology and by operator, as well as of average revenue per line/subscription and service revenue through the end of the forecast period.
- Main opportunities: this section details the near-term opportunities for operators, vendors and investors in Guinea Conakry's telecommunication market.
Reasons To Buy
- This Country Intelligence Report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of Guinea Conakry's telecommunication market, service providers and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Accompanying Pyramid Researchs Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in Guinea Conakry's mobile communications, fixed telephony and broadband markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares.
- With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in the Guinea Conakry telecommunication market.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in Guinea Conakry.
Table Of Content
Market and competitor overview
Economic, demographic and political context
Major market players
Overall market opportunities
List of Tables
Guinea telecom market size and growth prospects in a regional context, 2016E
Regulatory structure and policy
Major telecommunications policy issues
Guinea communications market revenue , 2014-2021, US$
Segment revenue CAGRs, 2016-2021, US$
Segment revenues 2014-2021
Service revenue mix: voice, data & video, 2016, 2021
Service revenue mix: fixed & mobile, 2016, 2021
Service revenue by operator, 2016
Key telecom market players
Major telecommunications market players
Mobile subscriptions and penetration, 2014-2021
Key mobile market indicators, 2016
Mobile data revenue mix, 2016, 2021
Total mobile ARPS; data percentage of total mobile ARPS, 20142021
Mobile market shares by subscriptions, 2014-2021
Mobile subscriptions by technology family, 2014-2021
Fixed-line penetration of population, 2014-2021
Key fixed market indicators, 2016
Fixed voice revenue, 2014-2021
Internet revenue, 2014-2021
Opportunities in Guinea telecommunications market