Hemostats are agents used to compress or treat bleeding vessels in order to arrest hemorrhage. These products may reduce operating room time and decrease the number of blood transfusions required in surgical procedures. Hemostatic gents are available in various forms including pads, sponges, liquids, and powders.
Topics Covered in this report:
Scope and Regional Forecast of the Hemostats Market:
The ideal agent should be:
- Able to stop hemorrhage from large arteries and veins within two minutes of application
- Capable of effective application through pools of blood, packaged as a ready to use agent
- Simple to use even by non-medically trained responders
- Lightweight and durable
- Capable of extended storage under a wide range of temperatures
- Free from bacterial or viral risk
This report focuses on the Hemostats in Global market, especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, Latin America, Middle and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application.
Market Segment by Regions, regional analysis covers:
- North America (USA, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
- Latin America, Middle and Africa
Market Segment by Type, covers:
- Thrombin-Based Hemostats
- Oxidized Regenerated Cellulose Based Hemostats
- Combination Hemostats
- Gelatin Based Hemostats
- Collagen Based Hemostats
Market Segment by Applications, can be divided into:
- Prehospital Treatment
- Hospital Treatment
Avail more information from Sample Brochure of report @ http://www.marketintelreports.com/pdfdownload.php?id=glfr102
Some of the key players in the Hemostats Market are as follows:
- Baxter International Inc.
- The Medicines Company
- Anika Therapeutics Inc.
- Advanced Medical Solutions
- Integra LifeSciences Corporation
- Vascular Solutions Inc.
- Marine Polymer Technologies Inc.
Order a copy of Global Hemostats Market by Manufacturers, Regions, Type and Application, Forecast to 2021 Research Report @ http://www.marketintelreports.com/purchase.php?id=glfr102
MarketIntelReports (MIR) aim to empower our clients to successfully manage and outperform in their business decisions, we do this by providing Premium Market Intelligence, Strategic Insights and Databases from a range of Global Publishers.
A group of industry veterans who are well experienced in reputed international consulting firms after identifying the sourcing needs of MNCs for market intelligence, have together started this business savior MarketIntelReports.
MIR intends to be a one-stop shop with an intuitive design, exhaustive database, expert assistance, secure cart checkout and data privacy integrated. It curates the list of reports, publishers and studies to ensure that the database is constantly updated to dynamically meet the targeted, specific needs of our clients.
MarketIntelReports currently has more than 10,000 plus titles and 35+ publishers on our platform and growing consistently to fill the “Global Intelligence Demand – Supply Gap”. We cover more than 15 industry verticals being: Automotive, Electronics, Manufacturing, Pharmaceuticals, Healthcare, Chemicals, Building & Construction, Agriculture, Food & Beverages, Banking & Finance, Media and Government, Public Sector Studies.