In the 7MM, epidemiologists forecast that the diagnosed incident cases of HCC will increase from 103,308 cases in 2014 to 123,658 cases in 2024 at an Annual Growth Rate (AGR) of 1.97%. Japan had the highest number of diagnosed incident cases of HCC among the 7MM throughout the forecast period. In the 7MM in 2014 there were 38,359 diagnosed incident cases of BCLC stage A, 26,558 cases of BCLC stage B, 26,527 cases of BCLC stage C, and 11,865 cases of BCLC stage D. GlobalData epidemiologists estimated that the 7MM in 2014 had 150,488 five-year diagnosed prevalent cases of HCC, 10,835 diagnosed incident cases of HCC with HBV, and 62,140 diagnosed incident cases of HCC with HCV.
The overall increase in the incidence of HCC in the 7MM was mostly driven by population changes, as epidemiologists observed very little historical changes in the incidence of HCC. During the forecast period, changes in alcohol use/abuse among men and women may impact the incidence of HCC in the US and UK. Furthermore, the high prevalence of HCV in Italy and Japan will continue to contribute to HCC incidence.
Complete report on 2015 to 2024 of “Hepatocellular Carcinoma” addition with 15 market data tables and 08 figures, spread across 57 pages is http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/epicast-report-hepatocellular-carcinoma-epidemiology-forecast-to-2024-market-report.html .
- The Hepatocellular Carcinoma (HCC) EpiCast Report provides an overview of the risk factors and global trends of HCC in the 7MM (US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, and Japan). It includes a 10-year epidemiological forecast for the diagnosed incident cases and five-year diagnosed prevalent cases of HCC in these markets. The diagnosed incident cases of HCC are segmented by age (30-39 years, 40-49 years, 50-59 years, 60-69 years, and 70-79 years, =80 years), gender, BCLC stage at diagnosis, and comorbidity with HBV or HCV.
- The HCC epidemiology report is written and developed by Masters- and PhD-level epidemiologists.
- The EpiCast Report is in-depth, high quality, transparent and market-driven, providing expert analysis of disease trends in the 7MM.
Request a sample for this report: http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/request-sample?rname=438707 . (This is a premium report price at US$3995 for a single user PDF license)
Reasons to buy:
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global HCC market.
- Quantify patient populations in the global HCC market to improve product design, pricing, and launch plans.
- Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the age groups and gender that present the best opportunities for HCC therapeutics in each of the markets covered.
- Identify the percentage of HCC incident cases by stage at diagnosis and comorbidity with HBV or HCV.
Explore More Research Report on cancer therapeutics Market.
Cancer has always being considered to be one of the dreadful diseases because of the deficiency in effective therapeutics. Every new day seems to be an opportunity for the researchers to find out a new reagent that can relieve the patients from the immense pain due to the malignant out growth. In fact the pharmaceutical industries have helped those inventions to reach out to the sufferers as fast as possible. Then only the invention will find its goal successfully: heal the mankind.
Thus, various clinical trials of cancer therapeutics are being performed to bring the tremendous developments in to account. You might make the high prices to be the result of the new cancer treatment medicines entering the market. In recent years, the promising discoveries are being licensed as fast as possible such that it does not delay in reaching out to the ailing hands. You can also make this the sole reason for the pharmaceutical industry to reach its pinnacle during last few years.
RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offer in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries