Construction in Hong Kong Key Trends and Opportunities to 2021-Order report by calling ReportsnReports.com at +1 888 391 5441 OR send an email on email@example.com with Construction in Hong Kong in subject line and your contact details.
Hong Kong’s construction industry registered positive growth during the review period (2012-2016). Construction activity was weak during the 2013-2016 period due to the economic slowdown in China and the resulting impact on trade relations. Consequently, poor business confidence had a negative effect on investments.
86 Pages Report is Available @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/889505-construction-in-hong-kong-key-trends-and-opportunities-to-2021.html
Nevertheless, government efforts to stabilize economic growth through infrastructure and residential construction investments contributed to the industry’s positive review-period growth.
The industry is expected to expand at a slow pace over the forecast period (20172021). This is mainly due to the prevalence of global economic uncertainty, on account of the new anti-trade policies to be adopted against China by President Trump. Hong Kong’s trade dependence on China is subsequently expected to adversely affect its economy. Efforts to strengthen the economy by focusing on developing the country’s commercial, housing, tourism and manufacturing sectors are expected alleviate the problem, although they will not solve it.
Government flagship programs, such as the Long-Term Housing Strategy (LTHS), Climate Action Plan 2030, Railway Development Strategy (RDS) and Hospital Development Program are expected to support the expansion of the industry.
The industry’s output value in real terms increased at a review-period compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.96%, and is expected to post a forecast-period CAGR of 2.19%.
Get a Copy of Report at http://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=889505
'Construction in Hong Kong, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2021' report provides detailed market analysis, information and insights into Hong Kong’s construction industry, including:
- The Hong Kong construction industry's growth prospects by market, project type and construction activity
- Analysis of equipment, material and service costs for each project type in Hong Kong
- Critical insight into the impact of industry trends and issues, and the risks and opportunities they present to participants in Hong Kong’s construction industry
- Profiles of the leading operators in Hong Kong’s construction industry
- Data highlights of the largest construction projects in Hong Kong
Scope of the Report
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the construction industry in Hong Kong. It provides:
- Historical (2012-2016) and forecast (2017-2021) valuations of the construction industry in Hong Kong using construction output and value-add methods
- Segmentation by sector (commercial, industrial, infrastructure, energy and utilities, institutional and residential) and by project type
- Breakdown of values within each project type, by type of activity (new construction, repair and maintenance, refurbishment and demolition) and by type of cost (materials, equipment and services)
- Analysis of key construction industry issues, including regulation, cost management, funding and pricing
- Detailed profiles of the leading construction companies in Hong Kong
Inquire before Buying This Report at http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/inquirybeforebuy.aspx?name=889505 OR Check for DISCOUNT at http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/discount.aspx?name=889505
Reasons to Buy
Identify and evaluate market opportunities using standardized valuation and forecasting methodologies.
Assess market growth potential at a micro-level with over 600 time-series data forecasts.
Understand the latest industry and market trends.
Formulate and validate strategy using critical and actionable insight.
Assess business risks, including cost, regulatory and competitive pressures.
Evaluate competitive risk and success factors.
ReportsnReports.com is your single source for all market research needs. Our database includes 500,000+ market research reports from over 95 leading global publishers & in-depth market research studies of over 5000 micro markets.