The report "Hot Melt Adhesives (HMA) Market by Type (EVA, SBC, MPO, APAO, Polyamides, Polyolefins, Polyurethanes), Application (Packaging Solutions, Nonwoven Hygiene Products, Furniture & Woodwork, Bookbinding), and Region - Global Forecast to 2022"
The Hot Melt Adhesives (HMA) market is projected to grow from an estimated USD 6.92 Billion in 2017 to USD 9.46 Billion by 2022, at a CAGR of 6.5%. The market is driven by the growing demand for HMAs in packaging solutions and nonwoven hygiene products as it provides adhesion without odor or color.
Objectives of the Study:
- To estimate and forecast the size of the Hot Melt Adhesives (HMA) market, in terms of value and volume
- To provide detailed information regarding the key factors (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges) influencing the growth of the market
- To define, describe, and forecast the HMA market on the basis of resin type and application
- To forecast the market size with respect to five main regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, the Middle East & Africa, and South America
- To analyze market opportunities for stakeholders and provide a competitive landscape for market leaders
- To analyze competitive developments such as acquisitions, new product launches, expansions, collaborations, and divestments in the HMA market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their market shares and core competencies
Download PDF brochure of this research @ https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/pdfdownload.asp?id=1088
Top Industry players analyzed in this research are HMA market include 3M Company (U.S.), Arkema (France), Dow Corning (U.S.), H.B. Fuller (U.S.), Henkel AG & Company KGaA (Germany), Jowat SE (Germany), Beardow & Adams (Adhesives) Limited (U.K.), and Sika AG (Switzerland)
EVA: The largest type segment in the HMA market
Hot melt adhesives can be classified into Ethylene Vinyl Acetate (EVA), Styrenic Block Copolymers (SBC), Amorphous Poly-Alphaolefin (APAO), Metallocene Polyolefin (mPO), other Polyolefins (POP, PE, and so on), polyurethane, polyamide, Polyvinyl Acetate (PVA), and acrylic, among others. EVA is projected to lead the type segment of HMA, in terms of value and volume, during the forecast period, due to the wide usage of EVA in the manufacture of HMAs for various applications.
Packaging solutions: The largest end-use industry in the HMA market
HMAs are used in a number of industries such as packaging solutions, nonwoven hygiene products, bookbinding, and furniture & woodwork, among others. Packaging solutions, nonwoven hygiene products, and others applications of HMAs accounted for more than 80% of the HMA market, in terms of value and volume, in 2016.
Asia-Pacific: The fastest growing market for HMA
The HMA market in the Asia-Pacific region is projected to grow at the highest CAGR. In the Asia-Pacific, China and India are leading the HMA market. In emerging markets such as the Asia-Pacific and South America, the nonwoven hygiene products segment is projected to drive the HMA market. This is due to changing consumer lifestyles, ageing populations, low mortality rates, demographic changes, and increasing consumer awareness regarding health and hygiene.
For more information you can directly speak our analyst
Table of content
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insight
5 Market Overview
6 HMA Market, By Resin Type
7 HMA Market, By Application
8 HMA Market, By Region
9 Competitive Landscape
10 Company Profiles
For more information about Hot Melt Adhesives (HMA) Market https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/Enquiry_Before_Buying.asp?id=1088
Magarpatta city, Hadapsar
Pune, Maharashtra 411013, India