There are computer network support companies and there are computer network support companies. The trick is to identify the clowns from the professional service providers.
Glossy website: You can’t rely on just websites any longer – any understaffed, clownish network support company that runs from a dingy single-table office can set up a glossy website. The best and only way you can separate the clowns from the professionals is to either physically visit the place or rely on reliable friends who have used network support services and are happy with the results or, call up some of the big names mentioned in the Client testimonials.
Short-list a few: Based on your net search, short-list a few computer network support companies that you feel meet your criteria.
Make some calls: A professional website will also have an eminent client list. Look at the names and Goole for their contact numbers. Call up and ask to speak to the person who has given a good feedback. Half the times you might be surprised to be told “the person you want to speak to does not work here” or, “I never heard of that company”.
Network Support Company: To begin with:
1. A good (IT) network support company is one that can solve or provide a damn good solution to any IT problem you might have.
2. A good IT Business Support company is one that provides IT solutions that fit the need and requirement and not be something tailored to the size of your budget – be it small or large.
3. It is one that is not scared of identifying bad or outdated IT practices.
4. A good IT Consulting Richmond company is one that provides sound advice to not only help your company tide over any current problem but is capable of future-proofing your company from preventable IT disasters.
5. Down-time is money lost. A good network support company therefore, is one that can provide help in the shortest possible time.
6. It is a company that talks in a language you can easily understand.
7. It is one that can provide every solution in-house and not make you run to 141 different companies.
8. If and when a disaster strikes, a good network support company will work tirelessly until your IT network is up and running.
9. Ideally it is a company that is accessible 24 x 7.
10. It is a company that understands that any IT solution it providers should also make business sense.
BEL Network Integration & Support is a full service business integration company providing solutions to educational, commercial, state, and federal government clientele. We have enjoyed a reputation built on cost-effective pricing and quality performance to our customers over the years.