According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Hybrid EV Battery market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 18.4% during the forecast period 2016 to 2022. In the present scenario, there has been massive production of Electric Vehicles due to the raising concerns about environment which is provoking the market scope. Declining crude oil reserves and depreciation of environment are some of the major factors driving the market for the batteries of Hybrid Electric Vehicles. In addition to this, the growing popularity of Electric Vehicles due to their zero-carbon emission advantage is helping the market to grow towards next level. The high cost of batteries and their maintenance are minor factors hindering the growth.
Lead-Acid batteries segment is expected to dominate the market on account of its vast usage across industries & its low cost features. These exceptional features are hovering the demand for market in the global scenario. The North American market is expected to dominate the market, attributing to the presence of well established market competitors. In addition to this Asia Pacific market is estimated to grow at highest CAGR due to the newly establishing electric automotive sector.
Some of the key players of the Hybrid EV Battery market include Automotive Energy Supply Corporation, Boston-Power, BYD Company Limited, Hitachi Vehicle Energy, Ltd., LG Chem Power Inc., Lithium Energy and Power GmbH & Co. KG, Panasonic Corporation, Quallion LLC, SAMSUNG SDI CO. LTD., Shenzhen BAK Battery Co., Ltd., Tianneng Power international Co., Ltd. and Zhejiang Tianneng Energy Technology Co. Ltd.
For More, Please Visit: http://www.strategymrc.com/report/hybrid-ev-battery-market
• Electric Vehicle (EV)
• Hybrid electric vehicle (HEV)
• Plug-in hybrid electric vehicle (P-HEV)
• Lead acid batteries
• Lithium ion cells
• Nickel metal hydride batteries
• Zebra batteries
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of APAC
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
For More, Please Visit:http://www.strategymrc.com/report/hybrid-ev-battery-market
We offer wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services and Full Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore the market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends. Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.