Data entry is an integral part of the operations for most organizations world-wide. This is a labor intensive job and organizations spend considerable sums of money doing this in-house. In addition to the costs incurred it also involves the logistics of additional staffing.
With the difference in labor costs between the developed and developing countries outsourcing of data entry services started in the eighties. This bloomed into a full fledged business model with most projects being outsourced to India after the introduction of PCs in India in the eighties.
The India data entry service industry has several advantages for both the outsourcer and the outsourcee.
Advantages for the outsourcer
* Lowered Costs: The difference in labor costs between the US and India is $10/hour to $0.50 per hour!
* Highly Accurate: Accuracy is one of the prime requirements of data entry projects. The outsourcee companies provide highly accurate data.
* Concentrating on core business: For organizations whose core business is not data entry it takes away a lot of the bother.
* Redundancy: Outsourcing data entry projects to multiple locations.
Advantages for the outsourcee
* Social Impact: More educated people in India get jobs in the service sector where the IT industry is the largest employer.
* Higher Wages: A data entry operator gets about $175/month compared to a farm worker who may get about $60/month!
CyberData India, established in 1996, offers data entry solutions. We consult with each of our customer’s prior to project inception in order to provide them with a cost effective strategy. We provide unique solutions to suit every customer’s needs. Partnering with our expertise in information management will allow you to concentrate on your core business, eliminate processing overhead and provide your company with results from a proven document processing company.
CyberData offers a full range of services
* Document Preparation
* Data Entry / Processing
* Image Capture/Editing
* Image Keying
* Image Indexing
* OCR Cleanup
How We Work
Using samples of the original document to be processed, including other client information and output record format, CyberData develops the perfect integration of your form and our programming to handle the data input, output, quality management and project management.
Our experienced staff specializes in data entry with the option to key verify. This involves a second entry process to detect and correct any discrepancies from the original source. We routinely enter surveys, contacts lists and achievement/psychological responses and scores.
CyberData India is an information management company, established in 1996. Having been in the India data entry business since fifteen years does give us an edge over others. We have successfully served numerous clients globally. Our quality control processes are ISO 9001: 2008 certified. For more details visit us at http://www.edatashop.com