According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Intraocular Lens market is accounted for $3.74 billion in 2016 and is expected to reach $5.49 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 6.6% during the forecast period 2016 to 2022. Prevailing incidences of cataract surgeries across the globe had created predominant market for Intraocular lens. Growing geriatric population subjected to ocular cataract conditions and rising Government initiatives to eradicate the blindness across the population had driven the market scenario. In contradiction to that unfavorable reimbursement conditions are hindering the market.
Monofocal IOLS in the lens type segment is estimated to dominate the market on account of less cost and high public acceptance. However, the premium intraocular lens market is estimated to grow at highest CAGR owing to its specification to reduce patient need for glasses. Eye Research Institutes segment is estimated to dominate the market, providing huge usage of lens in these institutes. North American market is expected to dominate the market due to vast number of aged population and availability of reimbursement scenarios.
Some of the key players of the Intraocular Lens market include Abbott Medical Optics, Inc., Alcon, Inc., Bausch & Lomb Incorporated, Calhoun Vision, Inc., Carl Zeiss Meditec AG, Eyekon Medical, Inc., Hoya Corporation, HumanOptics AG, Johnson & Johnson, Lenstec, Inc., PhysIOL, Rayner Intraocular Lenses Limited, STAAR Surgical Company and Valeant.
For More, Please Visit: http://www.strategymrc.com/report/intraocular-lens-market
• Ambulatory Surgical Centers (ASCs)
• Ophthalmology Clinics
• Eye Research Institutes
• Premium IOLS
o Accommodating intraocular lenses
o Multifocal intraocular lenses
o Toric intraocular lenses
o Other IOLs
• Monofocal IOLS
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of APAC
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
For More, Please Visit:http://www.strategymrc.com/report/intraocular-lens-market
We offer wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services and Full Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore the market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends. Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.