The report contains a detailed description of the power generation companys business operations, history, corporate strategy, and business structure. This report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on key employees (executives), and major products and services.
View Report At : http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/821998
- Major Power Plants (assets) - summarized and detailed information about the power plants (assets).
- Operational Metrics (capacity, generation, revenue, sales, number of consumers).
- Business description - A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - GlobalDatas summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands
- Key employees - A list of the key executives and personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Financial deals - Coverage of key financial deals from 2006 onwards, depending upon information availability
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Reasons to buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and major products and services are incorporated in the profile to assist in various business decisions (M&A and JV).
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to competitors business structure and strategies with GlobalDatas detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing an up to date objective view of the company.
Download Sample copy of this Report @
Table of Content :
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 4
Company Snapshot 5
Key Information 5
Company Overview 5
SWOT Snapshot 5
Operational Metrics 6
Isagen S.A. E.S.P., Operational Metrics, By Capacity 6
Isagen S.A. E.S.P., Operational Metrics, By Generation 6
Isagen S.A. E.S.P., Operational Metrics, By Segmental Information 6
Isagen S.A. E.S.P., Operational Metrics, By Sales 7
Isagen S.A. E.S.P., Wind Farms 8
Isagen S.A. E.S.P., Wind Farms, Colombia 8
Isagen S.A. E.S.P., Hydro Power Plants 9
Isagen S.A. E.S.P., Hydro Power Plants, Colombia 9
Isagen S.A. E.S.P., Thermal Power Plants 10
Isagen S.A. E.S.P., Thermal Power Plants, Colombia 10
Business Description 11
Business Overview 11
Major Products and Services 12
SWOT Analysis 15
Isagen S.A. E.S.P. Strengths 15
Focus on Renewable Energy Sources 15
Market Position: Colombia 15
Improved Operational Performance 16
Isagen S.A. E.S.P. Weaknesses 16
Substantial Debt 16
Isagen S.A. E.S.P. Opportunities 16
Expansion Projects 16
Positive Outlook for Hydropower Market: Colombia 16
Positive Outlook for Wind Market: Colombia 16
Positive Outlook For Hydropower: Colombia 17
Positive Outlook For Thermal Power: Colombia 17
Isagen S.A. E.S.P. Threats 17
Change in Weather Conditions 17
Government Regulations 17
Increasing Competition 17
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 18
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 19
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 20
Key Employees 21
Key Employee Biographies 22
Company Statement 23
Locations And Subsidiaries 25
Head Office 25
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 25
Financial Deals Landscape 26
Isagen S.A. E.S.P., Deals Summary 26
Isagen S.A. E.S.P., Power, Deal Details 27
Asset Transactions 27
ISAGEN To Invest US$60 Million In Jouktai Wind Project In La Guajira, Colombia 27
ISAGEN To Invest US$190 Million In Geothermal Power Project, Colombia 28
ISAGEN Completes Project Financing of USD1.13 Billion for Hidrosogamoso Hydroelectric Power Plant in Colombia 29
ISAGEN Completes Project Financing Of USD1,404 Million For Sogamoso Hydroelectric Plant, Colombia 30
ISAGEN Completes Bond Financing Of US$428 Million For Sogamoso Hydro Power Plant, Colombia 31
Brookfield Renewable Partners Acquires Additional 25.4% Stake in Isagen for USD965.9 Million 32
Brookfield Renewable Energy Partners Complete Acquisition of 57.6% Stake in Isagen from Colombia for USD2.2 Billion 33
Report Scope 35
GlobalData Coverage 35
GlobalDatas Methodology 35
Secondary Research 35
Primary Research 35
Contact Us 36
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.