This report elaborates Algeria's power market structure and provides historical and forecast numbers for capacity, generation, and consumption up to 2030. Detailed analysis of the Algeria power markets regulatory structure, import and export trends, competitive landscape, and power projects at various stages of the supply chain is provided. The report also gives a snapshot of the power sector in Algeria on broad parameters of macroeconomics, supply security, generation infrastructure, transmission infrastructure, degree of competition, regulatory scenario, and future potential. Financial performance of the leading power companies is also analyzed in the report.
- Snapshot of the countrys power sector across parameters - macro economics, supply security, generation infrastructure, transmission infrastructure, degree of competition, regulatory scenario and future potential of the power sector.
- Statistics for installed capacity, power generation and consumption from 2000 to 2015, forecast for the next 15 years to 2030.
- Break-up by technology, including thermal, hydro, renewable and nuclear
- Data on leading current and upcoming projects.
- Information on grid interconnectivity, transmission and distribution infrastructure and power exports and imports.
- Policy and regulatory framework governing the market.
- Detailed analysis of top market participant, including market share analysis and SWOT analysis.
Reasons to buy
- Identify opportunities and plan strategies by having a strong understanding of the investment opportunities in the countrys power sector
- Identification of key factors driving investment opportunities in the countrys power sector
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data
- Develop strategies based on the latest regulatory events
- Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industrys growth potential
- Identify key partners and business development avenues
- Identify key strengths and weaknesses of important market participants
- Respond to your competitors business structure, strategy and prospects.
Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 4
1.1 List of Tables 7
1.2 List of Figures 9
2 Introduction 10
2.1 GlobalData Report Guidance 11
3 Italy, Power Market, Snapshot 12
3.1 Italy, Power Market, Macroeconomic Factors 12
3.2 Italy, Power Market, Supply Security 14
3.3 Italy, Power Market, Opportunities 15
3.3.1 Renewable Development 15
3.3.2 Energy Efficiency 15
3.3.3 Smart Grid Vision 16
3.4 Italy, Power Market, Challenges 16
3.4.1 Supply Security and Excessive Dependence on Imports 16
3.4.2 Unfavorable Conditions for Renewable Power Producers to Secure Funding 16
3.4.3 Lack of Infrastructural Development 16
3.4.4 Excessive Bureaucracy 17
4 Italy, Power Market, Market Analysis 18
4.1 Italy, Power Market, Supply Structure 18
4.2 Italy, Power Market, Key Market Players 19
4.3 Italy, Power Market, Financial Deals 20
4.3.1 Deal Volume and Value Analysis, 2004-July 2016 20
4.3.2 Deals by Type, 2015 21
4.4 Italy, Power Market, Demand Structure 22
4.4.1 Power Consumption by Sector, 2015 24
5 Italy, Power Market, Regulatory Scenario 25
5.1 Italy, Power Market, Power Market Reforms 25
5.2 Italy, Power Market, Energy Efficiency 25
5.3 Italy, Power Market, Renewable Energy Development 26
5.3.1 Feed-in Tariffs 27
5.3.2 Fees for Feed-in Tariffs and Solar Photovoltaic Installations 28
5.3.3 Green Certificates 29
5.3.4 All-Inclusive Feed-in Tariffs 29
5.3.5 Service of Sale of Renewable Power 29
5.4 Italy, Power Market, Nuclear Energy Policy 29
6 Italy, Power Market, Capacity and Generation Overview 31
6.1 Italy, Power Market, Cumulative Installed Capacity by Fuel Type, 2015 31
6.2 Italy, Power Market, Cumulative Installed Capacity and Annual Power Generation, 2000-2030 32
6.2.1 Cumulative Installed Thermal Power Capacity and Annual Thermal Power Generation, 2000-2030 34
6.2.2 Cumulative Installed Hydropower Capacity and Annual Hydropower Generation, 2000-2030 38
6.2.3 Cumulative Installed Non-hydro Renewable Power Capacity and Annual Non-hydro Renewable Power Generation, 2000-2030 42
7 Italy, Power Market, Transmission and Distribution Overview 46
7.1 Italy, Power Market, Transmission Overview 46
7.2 Italy, Power Market, Distribution Overview 47
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.