The report contains a detailed description of the power generation companys business operations, history, corporate strategy, and business structure. This report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on key employees (executives), and major products and services.
- Major Power Plants (assets) - summarized and detailed information about the power plants (assets).
- Operational Metrics (capacity, generation, revenue, sales, number of consumers).
- Business description - A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - GlobalDatas summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands
- Key employees - A list of the key executives and personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Financial deals - Coverage of key financial deals from 2006 onwards, depending upon information availability
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Reasons to buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and major products and services are incorporated in the profile to assist in various business decisions (M&A and JV).
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to competitors business structure and strategies with GlobalDatas detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing an up to date objective view of the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 5
Company Snapshot 6
Key Information 6
Company Overview 6
SWOT Snapshot 6
Operational Metrics 7
ITC Holdings Corp., Operational Metrics, By Transmission 7
ITC Holdings Corp., Operational Metrics, By Sales 7
Business Description 8
Business Overview 8
Major Products and Services 9
SWOT Analysis 12
ITC Holdings Corp. Strengths 12
Leading Market Position 12
Strategic Partnerships 12
ITC Holdings Corp. Weaknesses 13
Substantial Debt 13
Working Capital Deficit 13
ITC Holdings Corp. Opportunities 13
Five-Year Capital Investment Program 13
Growing Demand for Electricity 13
Strategic Initiatives 13
ITC Holdings Corp. Threats 14
Transmission Network Security 14
Regulatory Framework 14
Dependence on Primary Customers: MISO Regulated Subsidiaries 14
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 15
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 16
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 17
Key Employees 18
Key Employee Biographies 20
Company Statement 22
Locations And Subsidiaries 24
Head Office 24
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 24
Financial Deals Landscape 25
ITC Holdings Corp., Deals Summary 25
ITC Holdings Corp., Power, Deal Details 26
Debt Offering 26
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.