MarketResearchReports.Biz announces addition of new report "Jordan: Network Expansion and Segmented Data Bundles to Support Growth in the Telecom Market" to its database.
"Jordan: Network Expansion and Segmented Data Bundles to Support Growth in the Telecom Market" is a new Country Intelligence Report by GlobalData, providing an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Jordan today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2021. Published annually, the report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband, and mobile, as well as a review of key regulatory trends.
The telecom service revenue in Jordan is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 2.2% during 2016-2021, primarily driven by growth in data services owing to rising adoption of 4G services. Mobile voice will be the largest revenue-contributing segment until 2021. Fixed VoIP will be the fastest-growing segment in the telecom market and is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 11.3% during 2016-2021. Going forward, operators look to expand 4G and invest in fiber-optic network deployments to improve and extend Internet connectivity in the country, which will provide significant opportunities for vendors and investors.
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Regional context: telecom market size and trends in Jordan compared with other countries in the region.
- Economic, demographic and political context in Jordan.
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, number portability and more.
- A demand profile: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, and mobile data markets.
- Service evolution: a look at changes in the breakdown of overall revenue between the fixed and mobile sectors and between voice, data and video from 2016 to 2021.
- The competitive landscape: an examination of key trends in competition and in the performance, revenue market shares and expected moves of service providers over the next 18-24 months.
- In-depth sector analysis of fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, and mobile data services: a quantitative analysis of service adoption trends by network technology and by operator, as well as of average revenue per line/subscription and service revenue through the end of the forecast period.
- Main opportunities: this section details the near-term opportunities for operators, vendors and investors in Jordan's telecommunications markets.
- The overall telecom service revenue in Jordan will grow at a CAGR of 2.2% during 2016-2021, mainly driven by growth in data services owing to rising adoption of 4G.
- Mobile revenue will account for 73.1% of total telecom revenue in 2021; mobile data will be the primary driver for growth owing to rising 3G/4G adoption and attractive bundles offered by operators.
- 3G will be the most adopted mobile technology through 2021. However, the share of 4G will grow over 2016-2021, owing to rising adoption 4G services over the coming years.
- The top two operators, Orange Jordan and Zain Jordan, which provide fixed and mobile services, accounted for 79.5% of total service revenue in 2016.
- Operators will continue to focus on investments in 4G network expansion and fiber deployments to increase connectivity and cater to the rising data demand.
Reasons to buy
- This Country Intelligence Report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of Jordan's telecommunications markets, service providers and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Accompanying GlobalDatas Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in Jordan's mobile communications, fixed telephony, broadband markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares.
- With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in Jordan's telecommunications markets.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in Jordan.
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207