The key players in vitro diagnostics market are Roche Diagnostics (Switzerland), Abbott Laboratories (U.S.), Siemens Healthineers (Germany), Danaher Corporation (U.S.), Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc. (U.S.), Sysmex Corporation (Japan), Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. (U.S.), bioMérieux (France), and Becton, Dickinson and Company (U.S.), Johnson and Johnson (U.S.), Qiagen N.V. (Germany), Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics, Inc. (U.S.), and Diasorin S.P.A. (Italy).
Download Brochure of In Vitro Diagnostics Market spread across 306 Pages, Profiling 14 Companies and Supported with 181 Tables and 51 Figures is now available at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/request-sample?rname=108798 .
Global In Vitro Diagnostics market is projected to reach USD 78.74 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 5.5% during to 2021. Growth in this market is majorly driven by increasing prevalence of diseases such as diabetes, cardiovascular diseases, and across globe and shift in focus from centralized laboratories to decentralized point-of-care testing is also support the growth of the In Vitro Diagnostics market.
- Phototherapy equipment manufacturing companies
- Phototherapy equipment accessories manufacturing companies
- Phototherapy equipment suppliers and distributors
- Distributors, suppliers, and commercial service providers
- Hospitals and clinics
- Research laboratories and academic institutes
In this report, global In Vitro Diagnostics market segmented by products & services, technology, application, end user, and region. Based on technology, In Vitro Diagnostics market is mainly segmented into immunoassays/immunochemistry, clinical chemistry, molecular diagnostics, hematology, clinical microbiology, coagulation & hemostasis, and other technologies.
Click Here For More Information on In vitro Dignostics market with company profiles and top trends at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/inquire-before-buying?rname=108798 .
North America commanded largest share of In Vitro Diagnostics market, followed by Europe. U.S. is a prime market for In Vitro Diagnostics market due to rising acceptance of point-of-care diagnostics and patient self-testing practices in country.
In vitro diagnostics market is segmented into diabetes, infectious diseases, oncology/cancer, cardiology, HIV/AIDS, autoimmune diseases, nephrology, drug testing/pharmacogenomics, and other applications. In 2015, the infectious diseases segment accounted for the largest share of the IVD market.
Global In Vitro Diagnostics Market, by Application
- Infectious Diseases
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Drug Testing
- Other Applications
Reasons to Buy the Report
The report will enrich established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn would help them garner a greater market share. Firms purchasing the report could use one or a combination of the below-mentioned five strategies for increasing their market shares.
Click now for More Information and Discount on this research of “In Vitro Diagnostics Market by Product (Instruments, Reagents, Software), Technology (Immunoassay, Clinical Chemistry, Molecular Diagnostics, Hematology), Application (Diabetes, Oncology, Cardiology, Nephrology, Infectious Diseases) - Forecast to 2021” report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/discount?rname=108798 .
- Detailed insights on all submarkets, based on technology (immunoassays/immunochemistry, clinical chemistry, molecular diagnostics, hematology, clinical microbiology, coagulation & hemostasis, and other technologies), this can help market players to identify high growth segments in IVD market.
- The report also provides information on key players in this market and their growth strategies and recent developments. This can help the company to assess competition at global and regional levels in a better manner.