According to Renub Research market research report "Knee Replacement Market, Global Forecast, By Products, Regions (Europe, Asia-Pacific, North America and Rest of World) and Companies (Johnson & Johnson, Zimmer Biomet Holding Inc., Smith & Nephew, Stryker Corporation,)" Knee replacement market is expected to value more than 12 Billion by the end of the year 2025. The geriatric population is more inclined to suffer from degenerative diseases such as osteoporosis rising in the market for total knee replacement. According to the International Osteoporosis Foundation, 200 million females globally are suffering from osteoporosis, so demand should only rise over the years of projection. Technologically sophisticated implant material combined with custom replacement implant growth has been forecast to gain necessary momentum in the knee replacement market.
For More Information:
Growing awareness of the benefits of replacing the knee has led to an enhanced amount of adults undergoing early knee replacement surgery. Increasing demand for the use of 3D technology is expected to boost the income development of the knee replacement market considerably. Steady development in the reimbursement situation combined with increasing government initiatives has resulted in lower knee replacement surgery costs, thus offering positive effects on knee replacement market growth.
Request a free Brochure copy of the report:
Partial knee replacement operation is anticipated to gain substantial traction in the coming years due to the increasing surgical need for only damaged knee element along with least erosion of the healthy tissues. While the presence of numerous growth opportunities has positively influenced the growth of the industry, high costs associated with the surgical procedures have affected the same.
- By Regions: Market, market share of North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and RoW are covered in knee replacement market research report.
- By Segments: This research report provides market, market share of following products types: Primary (Total), Partial and Revision knee replacement
- By Companies: Companies share, Overview, Strategy, Merger / Acquisition and Financial Insights of Johnson & Johnson (Depuy Synthes), Zimmer Biomet Holding Inc., Smith & Nephew, Stryker Corporation is given in this research report.
If the information you seek is not included in the current scope of the study kindly share your specific requirements with our custom research team.
Key Topics Covered :
2. Research & Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Global Knee Replacement Market
5. Market Share – Global Knee Replacement (2011 – 2025)
6. Companies Share – Knee Replacement
7. By Product – Global Knee Replacement Market
8. By Region - Global Knee Replacement Market
9. Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc. – Companies Analysis
10. Stryker Corporation – Company Analysis
11. Smith & Nephew PLC – Company Analysis
12. Johnson & Johnson – Company Analysis
14. Growth Drivers
Renub Research is a Market Research and Consulting Company. We have more than 10 years of experience especially in international Business-to-Business Researches, Surveys and Consulting. We provide wide range of business research solutions that helps companies in making better business decisions. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses. Our wide clientele comprises of major players in Life Sciences, Information Technology, Telecom, Financial Services (Banking, Insurance), Energy, Retail, Manufacturing, Automotive, and Social sector. Our clients rely on our market analysis and data to make informed knowledgeable decisions. We are regarded as one of the best providers of knowledge. Our pertinent analysis helps consultants, bankers and executives to make informed and correct decisions.
Our core team is comprised of an experienced people holding graduate, post graduate and Ph.D. degrees in Finance, Marketing, Human Resource, Bio-Technology, Medicine, Information Technology, Environmental Science and many more. Our research helps to make the business decisions: on strategy, organization, operations, technology, mergers & acquisitions etc. We support many blue chip companies by providing them findings and perspectives across a wide range of markets. Our research reports offer a blend of information insight, analysis and forecasting that is essential in today’s ultra-competitive markets.