According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Lab-on-a-Chip Market is accounted for $4.23 billion in 2016 and is expected to reach $7.95 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 11.0% during the forecast period. Some of the key drivers impacting the demand for the market include the development of personalized medicines and increasing number of applications in cancer research and biochips. Furthermore, easy accessibility of lab on chip technology with a reasonable price will fuel the market size globally. However, accessibility to alternative technologies is one of the major factors hampering the market growth.
By geography, North America commanded the largest market share due to increasing number of aging population. On the other hand, Asia Pacific and European markets are anticipated to show highest growth rate over the forecast period. Emerging countries such as China and India are the fastest growing countries in lab on chip market due to huge R&D investments and increasing number of funds by government.
Some of the key players in Lab-on-a-Chip market include Fluidigm Corporation, Bio-Rad Laboratories, RainDance Technologies, Inc., Agilent Technologies, Inc., F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG, Abbott Laboratories, Thermo Fisher Scientific, PerkinElmer, Inc., Becton, Dickinson and Company, IDEX Corporation and Danaher Corporation.
For More, Please Visit: http://www.strategymrc.com/report/lab-on-a-chip-market
• Drug discovery
• Genomics & Proteomics
• Others Applications
• Reagents & Consumables
• Software & Services
End Users Covered:
• Academic & Research Institutes
• Biotechnology & Pharmaceutical Companies
• Diagnostic Labs
• Other End Users
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
For More, Please Visit:http://www.strategymrc.com/report/lab-on-a-chip-market
We offer wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services and Full Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore the market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends. Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.