Increasing petroleum prices, confining petroleum resources augmented with global involvement over green house emission has resulted in few favorable policies and initiatives for bioplastics which further helps the overall lactic acid market. Increasing environmental awareness and demand for green packaging products is anticipated to boost the market growth. Reinforcement of poly lactic acid with other materials creates enormous opportunities in future. North America is the largest market owing to high concentration of allied industries in this region.
The Asia Pacific region is poised to grow at the highest CAGR of around 20% driven by the increasing allied industries such as dairy and agriculture, pharmaceuticals, and food & beverages. The growth in Europe is driven by the stringent environmental regulations imposed on the usage of synthetic plastic materials for packaging. Biodegradable polymers formed the largest application for lactic acid owing to the increasing demand of sustainable and biodegradable packaging materials from food and beverages industry. Industrial applications accounted for more than 40% of the overall lactic acid market and are expected to dominate the market over the forecast period. This is due to their usage in the advancements of biodegradable polymers and lactate solvents. Personal care is expected to be the fastest growing segment, led by the lactic acid usage in products for skin lightening, anti-wrinkle and anti-aging.
The key players in the Lactic Acid market include The Dow Chemical Company, Galactic S.A, BASF SE, Danimer Scientific LLC, Natureworks LLC, Corbion Purac, Wei Mon Industry Co. Ltd, Teijin Ltd, Henan Jindan Lactic Acid Technology Co. Ltd, and Synbra Technology B.V.
End users Covered:
o Medical Applications
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia
o Middle East
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
We offer wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services and Full Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore the market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends. Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.