Large Format Printer Market By Print Width (17” to 72” and Above), Ink Type (Aqueous, Solvent, UV-Cured, Latex and Dye-Sublimation), Application (Apparels, Signage, Advertising, Tile Murals, and CAD), And Geography – Global Forecast to 2020
The Large Format Printers (LFPs) also known as wide format printers are the printers that can print documents with widths varying from 17” to 72” and above. Large Format Printers that can print documents with widths above 72” are known as super-wide/grand format printers.
This report focuses on the in-depth segmentation of the Large Format Printer market on the basis of the different types of inks, print widths, printer types, print materials,applications, and geography. The different types of applications covered are apparels, tile murals, CAD, signage, and advertising.
The report also covers the major trends being followed in the LFP industry along with the market dynamics, Porter’s analysis, and value chain analysis. The market dynamics are categorized under four headers, namely: drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges. Market forecasts have been done using these market dynamics.
The report also gives detailed profiles of the various companies currently active in this market. In addition to the company profiles, the report provides a Competitive Landscape (CL) of the key players inthe market. The CL covers market share analysis, mergers and acquisitions, collaborations, partnerships, new product developments, and other key growth strategies of each player. Some of the key players in the industry that have been covered in this report are HP (U.S.), Canon (Japan), Epson (Japan), Roland (Japan), and Ricoh (Japan), among others.
Complete report available@ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/large-format-printer-market-by-print-width-17-to-72-and-above-ink-type-aqueous-solvent-uv-cured-latex-and-dye-sublimation-application-apparels-signage-advertising-tile-m-market-report.html
The market is also mapped against geography. The market by geography is segmented by various economic regions such as Americas, Europe,APAC, and RoW.
- Global Large Format Printer market statistics with detailed classifications and splits in terms of the market size and volume
- Analysis of the Large Format Printers application market with a special focus on high growth areas such as advertising, apparels, and tile murals
- Impact analysis of the market dynamics with the factors currently driving and restraining the growth of the market, along with their impact in the short, medium, and long term landscapes
- Illustrative segmentation, analysis, and forecast of the major geographical markets to give an overall view of the wide format printer market
- Detailed pricing and cost analysis of Large Format Printers on the basis of the different applications.
- Detailed competitive landscape with the identification of the key players in each type of product and application market, in-depth market share analysis with individual revenue, market shares, and market share rankings
- Competitive intelligence from the company profiles, key player strategies, and game-changing developments such as product launches and acquisitions
- Complete value chain analysis of the global Large Format Printer landscape and the impact of the various key members on the market
Inquire For Discount (Single User Report Price US $4650)@
Table of Contents
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Industry Trends
7 Large format Printer Market, By Print Width
8 Market, By Ink Type
9 Market, By Printer Type
10 Market, By Print Material
11 Market, By Application
12 Market By Geography
13 Competitive Landscape
14 Company Profiles
14.2 Roland DG Corporation
14.3 Hewlett-Packard Development Company L.P. (HP)
14.4 Ricoh Company Ltd.
14.5 Xerox Corporation
14.6 Agfa-Gevaert Group
14.8 Electronics for Imaging Inc.
14.9 Epson America Inc.
Purchase a copy of this report (Single User Report Price US $4650)@ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=212403
RnRMarketResearch.com is your single source for all market research needs. Our database includes 450,000+ market research reports from over 95 leading global publishers & in-depth market research studies of over 5000 micro markets. We offer you customization options on reports by & custom reports through MarketsandMarkets.com. With comprehensive information about the publishers and the industries for which they publish market research reports, we help you in your purchase decision by mapping your information needs with our huge collection of reports.