Furniture is required to dcor the interiors and exteriors in homes, hotels and offices. The quality of material used, aesthetic value, comparative price, and sophistication in design are some of the key factors that differentiate luxury furniture from non-luxury furniture. The consumers in Asia-Pacific have witnessed increase in the disposable income due to the slow but steady improvement in economic conditions of various countries in the APAC region. Also, real-estate and construction industry is expected to grow substantially in this region. In addition to this, urbanization and improving lifestyles of individuals, are some of the important factors responsible for the prominent growth of the luxury furniture market in Asia Pacific. However, factors such as increasing cost of raw materials specifically that of wood and leather, would limit the market growth. Opportunities for the market can be, online retailing and the increasing demand of multifunctional furniture.
The Asia-Pacific luxury furniture market is analyzed, based on material, end-user, and country. Major product types include metal, wood, plastic, glass and leather. On the basis of end use, the market has been segmented into domestic and commercial sector. Domestic end-use market is further sub-segmented into kitchen, living & bedroom, bathroom, outdoors and lighting. Similarly, the commercial segment has been further categorized into office, hospitality and other commercial sectors. The domestic segment has dominated the market owing to the extensive use of luxury furniture in homes. Within the domestic segment, a significant portion of the market share is contributed by living and bedroom furniture and is estimated to be the largest segment throughout the analysis period. Also, the hospitality sector has accounted for largest market share in commercial segment and is expected to grow at an exponential rate over the forecast period. The industry is segmented across as China, India, Singapore, Malaysia, Japan and rest of Asia Pacific. India would witness the fastest growth in the forecast period, followed by china.
The key players in the market include JL&C Furniture Co. Ltd., PT. Wirasindo Santakarya, McMichael furniture, Kovacs Design furniture, De Bruin-Judge Furniture Ltd., De Bruin-Judge Furniture Ltd., Dynamic Furniture Industries (M) Sdn Bhd, Far fast furniture, Falcon Incorporation PTE Ltd., Shanghai Casagi Furniture Ltd. and Wegmans Furniture Industries Sdn Bhd.
- The research report provides an in-depth analysis of the luxury furniture market with current and future trends to elucidate the imminent investment pockets in the market.
- Current and future trends have been outlined to determine the overall attractiveness and to single out profitable trends to gain a stronger foothold in the market.
- The report provides information regarding key drivers, restraints and opportunities with impact analysis.
- Quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations during the period of 20152020 have been provided to highlight the financial caliber of the market.
- Value chain analysis in the report provides a clear understanding of the roles of stakeholders involved in the value chain.
- Porters five forces model analysis of the industry illustrates the potency of the buyers and suppliers participating in the APAC luxury furniture market.
Get Sample Brochure of the Report @ http://www.marketintelreports.com/pdfdownload.php?id=allied0046
Luxury Furniture Market Key Segments
By End Use
- Domestic Use
- Living and bedroom
- Commercial Use
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- JL&C Furniture Co. Ltd.
- PT. Wirasindo Santakarya
- McMichael furniture
- Kovacs Design furniture
- De Bruin-Judge Furniture Ltd.
- Dynamic Furniture Industries (M) Sdn Bhd
- Far fast furniture
- Falcon Incorporation PTE Ltd.
- Shanghai Casagi Furniture Ltd.
- Wegmans Furniture Industries Sdn Bhd.
Order a copy of Asia-Pacific Luxury Furniture Market Report now @ http://www.marketintelreports.com/purchase.php?id=qyr12241
MarketIntelReports (MIR) aim to empower our clients to successfully manage and outperform in their business decisions, we do this by providing Premium Market Intelligence, Strategic Insights and Databases from a range of Global Publishers.
A group of industry veterans who are well experienced in reputed international consulting firms after identifying the sourcing needs of MNCs for market intelligence, have together started this business savior MarketIntelReports.
MIR intends to be a one-stop shop with an intuitive design, exhaustive database, expert assistance, secure cart checkout and data privacy integrated. It curates the list of reports, publishers and studies to ensure that the database is constantly updated to dynamically meet the targeted, specific needs of our clients.
MarketIntelReports currently has more than 10,000 plus titles and 35+ publishers on our platform and growing consistently to fill the “Global Intelligence Demand – Supply Gap”. We cover more than 15 industry verticals being: Automotive, Electronics, Manufacturing, Pharmaceuticals, Healthcare, Chemicals, Building & Construction, Agriculture, Food & Beverages, Banking & Finance, Media and Government, Public Sector Studies.