With more than one million books available in the Kindle Store, the Kindle Touch 3G is perfect for the bookworm on your list. Beginning next week, AT&T* will sell Amazon’s Kindle Touch 3G in select AT&T company-owned retail stores nationwide for $149.
Kindle Touch is a new addition to the Kindle family with an easy-to-use touch screen that makes it easier than ever to turn pages, search, shop, and take notes - still with all the benefits of the most advanced electronic ink display. Kindle Touch is also lighter, smaller, eliminates battery anxiety with extra-long battery life and holds thousands of books.
Kindle Touch 3G, which connects over the AT&T mobile broadband network as well as Wi-Fi, allows users to download books and periodicals in less than 60 seconds. The convenience of 3G comes with no monthly fees, data plans, or annual contracts.
“The Kindle Touch 3G is a convenient and affordable holiday gift for the reading enthusiast on your list,” said Glenn Lurie, president, emerging devices, AT&T. “With the largest selection of today’s hottest books, customers will find the perfect book they’re looking for this year on the new Kindle Touch.”
Kindle Touch 3G includes all the same features that helped make the third-generation Kindle the No. 1 bestselling e-reader in the world:
- Free 3G wireless, no annual contracts, no monthly fees
- Global 3G coverage means books in under 60 seconds in over 100 countries and territories
- Paper-like Pearl electronic ink display, no glare even in bright sunlight
- Lightweight body for hours of comfortable reading with one hand
- Kindle Store with over 1,000,000 books - largest selection of the most popular books
- Seamless integration with free "Buy Once, Read Everywhere" Kindle apps for iPad, iPod touch, iPhone, Android, PC, Mac, BlackBerry, Windows Phone, and now web browsers with Kindle Cloud Reader.
For the complete array of AT&T offerings, visit www.att.com.
*AT&T products and services are provided or offered by subsidiaries and affiliates of AT&T Inc. under the AT&T brand and not by AT&T Inc.