However, sluggish demand for steel, ecological hazards of limestone mining and declining limestone reserves are the factors hampering the lime market. The growing demand for limestone in production of cement and various other chemicals that are used in production of day-to-day products are creating growth opportunities. Environmental uses are likely to be the fastest-growing applications during the forecast period.
In 2015, Slaked/Hydrated lime has a higher consumption share as it is used in many eco friendly applications such as wastewater treatment and water desalination. On the other hand, quicklime is anticipated to be the fastest growing segment during the forecast period. Asia-Pacific leads the market globally with the significant market share and is expected to grow with a high CAGR. In APAC, China is the major producer and highest revenue generator of lime.
Some of the key players in global market include Graymont, Minerals Technologies, Lhoist, Mississippi Lime, Carmeuse, Okutama Kogyo, Sibelco Australia, Schaefer Kalk, Omya, Imerys and Adelaide Brighton Ltd.
For More, Please Visit: http://www.strategymrc.com/report/lime-market-2016
• Slaked/Hydrated lime
• Other Products
• Environmental Applications
• Mining and Metallurgy
• Water treatment
• Other Applications
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
For More, Please Visit:http://www.strategymrc.com/report/lime-market-2016
We offer wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services and Full Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore the market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends. Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.