The increasing demand for natural gas coupled with rising energy consumption in U.S., China and Canada is expected to favour the Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) market growth. The LNG compressors market is likely to grow at a rapid rate in future due to increased natural gas production from unconventional sources and offshore locations. However, high raw material cost coupled with complex fabrication process is expected to hamper the market growth.
Horizontally split compressors segment is likely to acquire the highest market share during the forecast period due to its efficient designs and ease in maintenance. Horizontally split compressors are used mainly in medium and low pressure applications. In 2014, North America dominates the global market for LNG compressor and is expected to dominate the market during the forecast period. The future growth of the market lies in Asia Pacific region due to rising investments in LNG plants. Major energy consuming countries of this region such as China, Japan and India have started developing LNG infrastructure which would encourage companies to invest in this region. Majority of future demand is expected to come from countries such as U.S., China, Japan, India, Pakistan, UAE, Albania, Indonesia and Malaysia.
Some of the key players in LNG compressor market include Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, General Electric Company, Seimens, EagleBurgmann, Kobelco Compressors America Inc., Elliott Company, and IMW Industries Ltd.
Designs of LNG Compressor Covered:
• Axial compressors
• Horizontally-split barrel
• Vertically-split barrel
• North America
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia
• Rest of the World
o Latin America
o Middle East
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
We offer wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services and Full Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore the market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends. Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.