Increasing demand for food and less yielding capacity of field are triggering the usage of Liquid fertilizers in the field. Its ease of usage, inheritance in precision farming, high efficiency and environment friendly nature are the factors fueling the market. However, less awareness among farmers and huge handling costs are some of the factors holding back the market.
Nitrogen segment is estimated to be the largest market type owing to the wide usage of micro and macro nutrients for plant coupled with its easy availability and low cost. Foliar segment is projected to be the fastest application segment attributed to its high compatibility with liquid fertilizers added with high nutrient absorption. Moreover, Asia Pacific is estimated to be the fastest growing market due to its emerging economies, huge agricultural base and favorable government regulations. Huge demand for food products is being met by this region for the people across the globe, which acts as an added advantage to this regional market growth.
Some of the key players of the Liquid Fertilizers market includes Agrium Inc., Yara International ASA, Israel Chemical Ltd. (ICL), K+S Aktiengesellschaft, Sociedad Química Y Minera De Chile (SQM), Compo Expert GmbH, Kugler Company, Agroliquid, Plant Food Company, Inc., Haifa Chemicals Ltd. and Rural Liquid Fertilisers (RLF).
• Other Applications
Liquid Fertilizer Types Covered:
Crop Types Covered:
• Cereals & Grains
• Fruits & Vegetables
• Oilseeds & Pulses
• Other Crop Types
Fertilizers form Covered:
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
We offer wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services and Full Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore the market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends. Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.