Liquid Roofing research report will provide competitive developments such as joint strategic alliances, ventures, mergers and acquisitions, Trending product developments, developments and research.
The report "Liquid Roofing Market by Type (PU/Acrylic Hybrids, Polyurethane, Acrylic, Bituminous, and Silicone Coatings), Application (Residential Buildings, Commercial Buildings, Public Infrastructure, and Industrial Facilities) - Global Forecast to 2021"
The market size of liquid roofing is projected to reach USD 7.48 Billion, at a CAGR of 7.1%. The market size is estimated to be 3,439.3 Million square meters by 2021, registering a CAGR of 6.7% during the forecast period.
The Objectives of the Study are:
- To define and segment the global liquid roofing market by type, application, and region
- To identify and analyze the key growth drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges influencing the liquid roofing market
- To strategically identify and profile the key market players and analyze their core competencies in each type and application of the liquid roofing market
Download PDF of this Research report @ https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/pdfdownload.asp?id=44859685
Major Industry Players over the globe: BASF (Germany), Dow Chemical (U.S.), Saint-Gobain (France), 3M (Minnesota), and AkzoNobel N.V. (Netherlands), Bergquist Company (U.S.), Indium Corporation (U.S.), and Parker Hannifin (U.S.)
Based on our Research we observed that:
- Silicone coatings: The largest liquid roofing market, by type
- Residential buildings: The largest market for liquid roofing market, by application
- Asia-Pacific: The largest market for liquid roofing
China, India, Japan, and Australia are some of the key liquid roofing markets in Asia-Pacific, which together accounted for nearly 38.12% of the overall market, in terms of volume, in 2015. Rising population, urbanization, and industrialization along with growing concerns related to infrastructure development and waterproofing in China and India are some of the factors that will drive the market for liquid roofing in Asia-Pacific during the forecast period.
For More Information related Liquid Roofing Market @ https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/Enquiry_Before_Buying.asp?id=44859685
MarketsandMarkets is the largest market research firm worldwide in terms of annually published premium market research reports. Serving 1700 global fortune enterprises with more than 1200 premium studies in a year, M&M is catering to a multitude of clients across 8 different industrial verticals. We specialize in consulting assignments and business research across high growth markets, cutting edge technologies and newer applications.
Markets and Markets
UNIT no 802, Tower no. 7, SEZ
Magarpatta city, Hadapsar
Pune, Maharashtra 411013, India