Increasing need for enhanced data communication and extensive use of maritime satellite communication are the factors propelling the market growth. However, low awareness among users and huge infrastructure cost to support satellite communication are hampering the market. Bridging satellite and cellular communication technology is the opportunity for market growth.
By Service, video communication is expected to show healthy growth to reach highest CAGR during forecast period attributed to increasing usage of HD TV’s, video conferences and more. Passenger ships are expected to move at highest CAGR in end user segment owing to increase in ship travellers across the globe. Europe accounted for huge market share in maritime satellite communication market due to high demand. While, Asia Pacific is expected to be fastest growing region during forecast period, because of low rate of adoption in this region.
Some of the key players in the market include Hughes Network Systems LLC, Globecomm Systems Inc., Harris Caprock Communications, Inc., Iridium Communications, Inc., Navarino, Inmarsat PLC., MTN, Thuraya Telecommunications Company, KVH Industries, Inc., VT Idirect, Inc., Network Innovation, Viasat, Speedcast, Royal Imtech N.V. and Nsslglobal.
• Tracking & Monitoring
• Mobile Satellite Service (MSS)
• Very Small Aperture Terminal (VSAT)
End Users Covered:
• Passenger Ships
• Naval Forces
• Coastal Security Services
• Merchant Shipping
• Leisure Vessels
• Shipping Vessels
• Other End Users
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
We offer wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services and Full Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore the market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends. Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.