"Biopower in Australia, Market Outlook to 2030, Update 2016 - Capacity, Generation, Levelized Cost of Energy (LCOE), Investment Trends Regulations and Company Profiles" is the latest report from GlobalData, the industry analysis specialists that offer comprehensive information and understanding of the Biopower market in Australia.
The report provides an in-depth analysis on global renewable power market and global Biopower market with forecasts up to 2030. The report analyzes the power market scenario in Australia (includes conventional Hydro, nuclear and renewable energy sources) and provides future outlook with forecasts up to 2030. The research details renewable power market outlook in the country (includes Wind, small hydro, biopower and renewable) and provides forecasts up to 2030. The report highlights installed capacity and power generation trends from 2006 to 2030 in Australia Biopower market. A detailed coverage of energy policy framework governing the market with specific policies pertaining to Biopower market development is provided in the report. The research also provides company snapshots of some of the major market participants.
The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalDatas team of industry experts.
View Report @
The report analyses global renewable power market, global biopower (Biomass and Biogas) market, Australia power market, Australia renewable power market and Australia biopower market. The scope of the research includes -
- A brief introduction on global carbon emissions and global primary energy consumption.
- An overview on global renewable power market, highlighting installed capacity trends, generation trends and installed capacity split by various renewable power sources. The information is covered for the historical period 2006-2015 (unless specified) and forecast period 2015-2030.
- Renewable power sources include wind (both onshore and offshore), solar photovoltaic (PV), concentrated solar power (CSP), small hydropower (SHP), biomass, biogas and geothermal.
- Detailed overview of the global biopower market with installed capacity and generation trends, installed capacity split by major biopower countries in 2015 and key owners information of various regions.
- Power market scenario in Australia and provides detailed market overview, installed capacity and power generation trends by various fuel types (includes thermal conventional, nuclear, large hydro and renewable energy sources) with forecasts up to 2030.
- An overview on Australia renewable power market, highlighting installed capacity trends (2006-2030), generation trends(2006-2030) and installed capacity split by various renewable power sources in 2015.
- Detailed overview of Australia biopower market with installed capacity and generation trends and major active and upcoming biopower projects.
- Deal analysis of Australia biopower market. Deals are analyzed on the basis of mergers, acquisitions, partnership, asset finance, debt offering, equity offering, private equity (PE) and venture capitalists (VC).
- Key policies and regulatory framework supporting the development of renewable power sources in general and biopower in particular.
- Company snapshots of some of the major market participants in the country.
Get Sample Copy of this Report @
Reasons to buy
- The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner.
- Identify key growth and investment opportunities in Australia biopower market.
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data for wind power market.
- Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industrys growth potential.
- Develop strategies based on the latest regulatory events.
- Identify key partners and business development avenues.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure, strategy and prospects.
Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 2
1.1 List of Tables 5
1.2 List of Figures 6
2 Executive Summary 7
2.1 Government Support in Conjunction with Technology Development Driving Global Renewable Power Installations 7
2.2 Global Biopower Generation Expected to Reach 864 TWh by 2030 7
2.3 Thermal Power is the Dominant Source in the Power Mix 8
2.4 Renewable Sources Forecast to Witness Maximum Growth 9
3 Introduction 10
3.1 Carbon Emissions, Global, 2001-2015 10
3.2 Primary Energy Consumption, Global, 2001-2025 13
3.3 Biopower Market, Technology Analysis 14
3.3.1 Biopower Market, Feedstock Conversion Processes 15
3.3.2 Biopower Market, Primary Energy Conversion and Recovery Technology 16
3.4 Report Guidance 20
4 Renewable Power Market, Global, 2006-2030 21
4.1 Renewable Power Market, Global, Overview 21
4.2 Renewable Power Market, Global, Installed Capacity, 2006-2030 22
4.2.1 Renewable Power Market, Global, Cumulative Installed Capacity by Source Type, 2006-2030 22
4.2.2 Renewable Power Market, Global, Cumulative Installed Capacity Split by Source Type, 2015 and. 2030 24
4.2.3 Renewable Power Market, Global, Comparison among Various Sources, Cumulative Installed Capacity, 2015 - 2030 26
4.3 Renewable Power Market, Global, Power Generation, 2006-2030 28
4.3.1 Renewable Power Market, Global, Power Generation by Source Type, 2006-2030 28
4.3.2 Renewable Power Market, Global, Power Generation, Source Comparison Based on Power Generation, 2015-2030 30
4.4 Renewable Power Market, Global, LCOE Comparison of Power Generating Sources, 2014-2015 32
5 Biopower Market, Global, 2006-2030 35
5.1 Biopower Market, Global, Overview 35
5.2 Biopower Market, Global, Installed Capacity, 2006-2030 36
5.2.1 Biopower Market, Global, Installed Capacity Share by Region, 2015 and 2030 38
5.2.2 Biopower Market, Global, Installed Capacity Share by Country, 2015 and 2030 40
5.3 Biopower Market, Global, Power Generation, 2006-2030 42
5.3.1 Biopower Market, Global, Generation Share by Region, 2015 and 2030 44
5.3.2 Biopower Market, Global, Generation Share by Country, 2015 and 2030 46
6 Power Market, Australia, 2006-2030 48
6.1 Power Market, Australia, Overview 48
6.2 Power Market, Australia, Installed Capacity, 2006-2030 49
6.2.1 Power Market, Australia, Cumulative Installed Capacity by Fuel Type, 2006-2030 49
6.2.2 Power Market, Australia, Share in Cumulative Installed Capacity Split by Source Type, 2015 and 2030 51
6.3 Power Market, Australia, Power Generation, 2006-2030 53
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.