Central vascular devices, particularly catheters, have been a mainstay of modern medicine for the last 40 years. These devices are intended for patients with both acute and chronic diseases such as systemic infections, which require catheters that are able to be situated comfortably and confidently within a patients venous system for extended periods of time. The report analyses the market at a category (PICC, Non-tunneled, tunneled, port, hemodialysis catheters and Huber needles) and subcategory level (E.G. antimicrobial vs non-antimicrobial and acute vs chronic hemodialysis catheters) highlighting trends and issues affecting utilization, volume and value of central access devices within the 5EU region. Key topics discussed include the increasing utilization of PICCs thanks to the development of nurse led implantations and the reasons for the slow adoption of antimicrobial technologies within major markets.
Download Sample copy of this Report at :
Key Questions Answered
- What is the current and future outlook of central vascular access devices in developed and emerging 5EU markets?
- What trends are affecting the 5EU central vascular access devices market?
- What are the market sizes of each central vascular access device segments in the 5EU?
- What are unmet needs in the central vascular access devices market? What are the clinical and non-clinical barriers in this space?
Reasons to buy
- What Do Physicians Think quotes provide a unique insight into how healthcare professionals are reacting to events within the industry, and what their responses could mean for industry strategists. This information is essential for all strategic decision makers in every organization allowing them to act on high quality information.
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/marketresearchreports-biz
Table of Contents
1.1 List of Tables
1.2 List of Figures
3 Industry Overview
3.1 Central Venous Catheters
3.1.1 Peripherally Inserted Central Catheter
3.1.2 Non-tunneled Catheters
3.1.3 Tunneled Catheters
3.1.4 Implantable Ports
3.1.5 Hemodialysis Catheters
3.2 Technological Assessment
3.3 Mergers, Acquisitions, and Key Partnerships
4 Market Access
4.1.1 North America and Brazil
4.2 Regulatory Issues/Recalls
5 Unmet Needs
5.1 Catheter Related Complications
5.1.1 Catheter Related Infections
5.1.2 Catheter Related Thrombosis
5.1.3 Other Complications: Arrhythmia, Phlebitis, and Venous Air Embolism
5.2 Expansion of Non-physician Led Central Vascular Catheter Placement
5.3 Lack of Devices For Pediatric Populations
6 Competitive Assessment
6.1 Company Share Analysis
6.1.1 Global Central Vascular Catheter Devices Market Share
6.1.2 Global Acute Central Vascular Catheter Devices (Non-tunneled) Market Share
6.1.3 Global Peripherally Inserted Central Catheter Market Share
6.1.4 Global Hemodialysis Catheter Market Share
6.2 Peripherally Inserted Central Catheters (Antimicrobial and Non-antimicrobial)
6.3 Non-tunneled Catheters (Antimicrobial and Non-antimicrobial)
6.4 Tunneled Catheters
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.