Moreover, lack of proper reimbursement policies concerning the use and replacement of synthetic grade medical products inhibit the market growth. Improved functionality, higher purity, and time efficiency of these adhesives are expected to open new market avenues for medical adhesives over the forecast period.
Collagen commanded the largest natural resin type segment followed by fibrin within the medical adhesives market in 2014. Dental applications segment is projected to witness inadequate growth due to growing awareness about preventive oral care among consumers. North America commanded for the largest share driven by the rising awareness regarding the advantages of medical adhesives and technological innovations in medical adhesives. Europe held the second largest share in 2014, while Asia Pacific is anticipated to witness highest CAGR of around 10% over the forecast period led by the increasing awareness in medical sector and favorable economic growth of India and China.
The key players in the Medical Adhesives market include 3M Company, Ashland Inc, Johnson & Johnson, Cohera Medical Inc, GluStitch, Adhesion Biomedical, Baxter International Inc, Chemence, Henkel AG & Company, and B. Braun.
Natural resin types Covered:
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia
o Middle East
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
We offer wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services and Full Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore the market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends. Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.