The report "Medical Ceramics Market by Type of Material (Bioinert (Zirconia, Alumina), Bioactive (Hydroxyapatite, Glass Ceramics), Bioresorbable, Piezoceramics), Application (Dental, Orthopedic, Cardiovascular, Plastic Surgery), and Region - Global Forecast to 2022"
The medical ceramics market is expected to reach USD 18.45 Billion by 2022 from an estimated USD 13.38 Billion in 2017, at a CAGR of 6.6%. Factors such as increasing research activities for the development of novel medical ceramics, growing demand for medical ceramics in plastic surgeries and wound healing applications, rising number of hip and knee replacement procedures, and increasing demand for implantable devices are driving the growth of the medical ceramics market.
Main objectives of the Study:
- To define, describe, and forecast the global medical ceramics market on the basis of type of material, application, and region
- To provide detailed information regarding the major factors (such as drivers, restraints, and growth opportunities) influencing the growth of the market
- To analyze micromarkets with respect to individual growth trends, prospects, and contribution to the total market
- To forecast the size of the market segments with respect to four regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World (RoW)
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders and provide details of the competitive landscape for market leaders
- To strategically analyze the market structure and profile the key players of the medical ceramics market and comprehensively analyze their core competencies
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as product launches, expansions, acquisitions, partnerships, and alliances
ØTo download PDF Brochure of this study: Medical Ceramics Market PDF
Top Industry players analyzed in this research are CoorsTek (US), CeramTec (Germany), Kyocera (Japan), Morgan Advance Material (UK), NGK Spark Plug (Japan), DePuy Synthes (US), Zimmer Biomet (US), Rauschert (Germany), Straumann (Switzerland), H.C. Stark (Germany), 3M (US), and DSM (Netherlands).
By type of material, the bioinert ceramics segment is expected to account for the largest share of the market in 2017
On the basis of type of material, the medical ceramics market is broadly segmented into bioinert ceramics, bioactive ceramics, bioresorbable ceramics, and piezoceramics. The bioinert ceramics segment is further divided into zirconia, alumina, and others (titanium, pyrolytic carbon, and silicon nitride). In 2017, the bioinert ceramics segment is expected to account for the largest share and grow at the highest rate during the forecast period.
By application, the dental applications segment is expected to command the largest share of the market in 2017
On the basis of application, the market is broadly segmented into dental applications, orthopedic applications, cardiovascular applications, surgical instruments, diagnostic instruments, plastic surgery, and other applications (cancer, dialysis, drug delivery systems, and gene therapy). The dental applications segment is expected to command the largest share of the market in 2017.
North America to dominate the market in 2017
North America is expected to account for the largest share of the medical ceramics market in 2017, followed by Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), and the Rest of the World. In the US, the medical ceramics market is driven by the growing demand for plastic surgeries, increase in cancer incidence, growing prevalence of cardiovascular diseases, and growing number of conferences and symposiums. In Canada, market growth is driven by the increasing R&D activities for medical ceramics and growth in the geriatric population.
For more information about Medical ceramics market Speak Directly to our Analyst
Table of content
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insight
5 Market Overview
6 Medical Ceramics Market, By Type of Material
7 Global Medical Ceramics Market, By Application
8 Global Medical Ceramics Market, By Region
9 Competitive Landscape
10 Company Profiles
MarketsandMarkets™ provides quantified B2B research on 30,000 high growth niche opportunities/threats which will impact 70% to 80% of worldwide companies’ revenues. Currently servicing 5000 customers worldwide including 80% of global Fortune 1000 companies as clients. Almost 75,000 top officers across eight industries worldwide approach MarketsandMarkets™ for their painpoints around revenues decisions
630 Dundee Road
Northbrook, IL 60062