MarketResearchReports.biz has recently announced the addition of a market study “ Electrosurgical Devices - US Analysis and Market Forecasts ”, is a comparative analysis of the global market.
Electrosurgical Devices - US Analysis and Market Forecasts
Electrosurgical generators and instruments have become indispensable tools in cutting, sealing, and coagulating tissue during a variety of open and laparoscopic procedures. Radiofrequency equipment has been the mainstay in the operating room since the advent of surgical energy, but ultrasonic generators and instruments have slowly gained acceptance in surgical settings. Furthermore, manufacturers have introduced entirely new modalities, such as argon plasma coagulation, to address needs in specific arenas such as flexible endoscopy and bronchoscopy. Surgical technology firms have begun to develop specialty instruments for particular indications and surgical procedures.
The US electrosurgical devices market has been estimated in this report up to 2021. The report provides an investigation of unmet needs, future adoption trends and compound annual growth rates (CAGR) for each market segment. In addition, this report presents the current market drivers and barriers which will influence the future market growth of electrosurgical devices.
*This is an on-demand report and will be delivered within 4 working days (excluding weekends) of the purchase.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the current and future market outlook for electrosurgical devices in the US markets?
- Which are the key, high growth markets? Which segments are growing the fastest?
- What are the unmet needs? What is the scope for more innovation and what are the end-users looking for in their products?
- What are some of the newer innovations that may fulfill these unmet needs? What are the physician perceptions and market outlooks?
- Medtronic, Olympus, and Ethicon became market leaders by offering a variety of products in different electrosurgical modalities, including monopolar, bipolar, and ultrasonic surgeries. Other companies, such as ConMed, Erbe, and Bovie Medical have remained innovative in order to compete with the larger manufacturers. What are their market shares in the US and which companies constitute the remainder of the market?
Reasons to buy
- What Physicians Think quotes provide a unique insight into how healthcare professionals are reacting to events within the industry, and what their responses could mean for industry strategists. In this report you will understand the perceptions of leading physicians and other stakeholders from around the world. This information is essential for all strategic decision makers in every organization allowing them to act on high quality information.
Table Of Content
1.1 List of Tables
1.2 List of Figures
2 Industry Overview
2.2 Related Reports
2.3 Technology Overview
2.3.1 Surgical Generators
2.3.2 Electrosurgical Instruments
2.3.3 Smoke Evacuation Systems
2.4 Key Mergers, Acquisitions, and Deals
2.5 Product Recalls
3 Market Access
3.3 Acquiring Equipment
4 Unmet Needs
4.1 Insufficient Education and Training
4.2 Continuing Support from Manufacturers
4.3 Addressing Undetected Injuries
4.4 Addressing Device Risks
4.5 Surgical Smoke
4.6 Multi-purpose Devices
5 Drivers and Barriers
5.1 Driver: Increasing Number of Minimally Invasive Procedures
5.2 Driver: The Growth of Computer-Assisted Surgery
5.3 Driver: Aging Populations
5.4 Driver: Untapped Potential in Emerging Markets
5.5 Barrier: Difficult Healthcare Systems
5.6 Barrier: Safety Concerns
5.7 Barrier: Regulatory Issues
5.8 Barrier: Medical Device Excise Tax
5.9 Barrier: Diminishing Venture Capital
6 Competitive Assessment
6.1 Currently Marketed Products
6.1.1 Surgical Generators
6.1.2 Electrosurgical Instruments
6.1.3 Smoke Evacuation Systems
6.2 Pipeline Assessment and Key Clinical Trials
6.2.1 US Medical Innovations
6.2.2 Steam Jet Surgical Energy Device
6.2.3 Aerosol Plasma Coagulation
7 Current and Future Players
7.1 B. Braun
7.1.1 SWOT Analysis
7.2 Boston Scientific
7.2.1 SWOT Analysis
7.3 Bovie Medical Corporation
7.3.1 SWOT Analysis