Latest industry research report on: Medical Equipment Quarterly Deals Analysis M&A and Investment Market | Industry Size, Share, Research, Reviews, Analysis, Strategies, Demand, Growth, Segmentation, Parameters, Forecasts
GlobalData's "Medical Equipment Quarterly Deals Analysis M&A and Investment Trends - Q1 2017", report is an essential source of data and trend analysis on the mergers and acquisitions (M&As) and financings in the medical equipment industry. The report provides detailed information on M&As, equity/debt offerings, private equity, venture financing and partnership transactions registered in the medical equipment industry in Q1 2017. The report portrays detailed comparative data on the number of deals and their value in the last five quarters, subdivided by deal types, segments and geographies. Additionally, the report provides information on the top financial advisory firms in the medical equipment industry.
Data presented in this report is derived from GlobalDatas proprietary in-house Medical Equipment eTrack deals database and primary and secondary research.
The medical equipment sector recorded a decrease in the number of deals and an increase in deal values in Q1 2017 with 630 deals worth USD73.8 billion, as compared to 683 deals worth USD26 billion in Q1 2016. On quarter-on-quarter basis, the number of deals decreased and deal values increased in Q1 2017, when compared with 677 deals worth USD53.7 billion in Q4 2016. The in vitro diagnostics market recorded the highest number of deals. In Q1 2017, the market recorded 191 deals, followed by healthcare IT market with 93 deals. In Q1 2017, North America recorded 411 deals, as compared to 443 deals in Q4 2016. Mergers and acquisitions (M&As), including asset transactions, recorded a decrease in the number of deals and an increase in deal values in Q1 2017 with 89 deals worth USD46.9 billion, as compared to 126 deals worth USD15.7 billion in Q1 2016. On quarter-on-quarter basis, the number of deals decreased and deal values increased in Q1 2017, when compared to 116 deals worth USD18.7 billion in Q4 2016.
- Analyze market trends for the medical equipment/medical devices market in the global arena
- Review of deal trends in anesthesia and respiratory devices, cardiovascular devices, dental devices, diabetes care devices, diagnostic imaging, drug delivery devices, endoscopy devices, ENT devices, healthcare IT, hospital supplies, in vitro diagnostics, nephrology and urology devices, neurology devices, opthalmic devices, patient monitoring, surgical equipment, and wound care management segments
- Analysis of M&A, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnerships in the medical equipment market
- Summary of medical equipment deals globally in the last five quarters
- Information on the top deals that took place in the medical equipment market
- Geographies covered include - North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South & Central America, and Middle East & Africa
- League Tables of financial advisors in M&A and equity/debt offerings. This includes key advisors such as Morgan Stanley, Credit Suisse, and Goldman Sachs
- Review the financial metrics, such as operating profit ratio, P/E ratio, and EV/EBITDA on mergers and acquisitions
Reasons to buy
- Enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner.
- Find out the major deal performing segments for investments in your industry.
- Evaluate the types of companies which are entering into partnership or licensing agreements; divesting and acquiring assets.
- Identify companies that are aggressively looking to raise capital in the market
- Evaluate niche therapy areas that are receiving majority of the upfront and milestone payments in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Identify the key venture capitalists, who are financing the pharmaceutical and biotech companies.
- Evaluate the clinical development stages where majority of the partnerships and licensing agreements are happening.
- Do deals with an understanding of how competitors are financed, and the mergers and partnerships that have shaped the pharmaceutical industry.
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in each region within the industry.
- Look for key financial advisors where you are planning to raise capital from the market or for acquisitions within the industry.
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207