Growth of automobile and heavy machinery industries in emerging economies is one of the key factors driving the market growth. On the other hand, reduction in metal parts by automakers and OEM’s is hindering the market.
Owing to its rising consumption in coolants, cutting oils and grinding fluids, removal fluids is expected to grow at a significant rate. Asia Pacific is the largest market driven by the robust manufacturing base in China and India. Strong government initiatives to support the manufacturing sector in China have led to an enhanced production, which is anticipated to have an optimistic impact on the industry.
Some of the key players in the market include Apar Industries, BP PLC, Chevron Corp., Exxonmobil Corp., Fuchs Petolub AG, Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited, Houghton International Inc., Idemitsu Kosan Co. Ltd, Kuwait Petroleum International, Lubrizol Corp., Lukoil Oil Co., Quaker Chemical Corporation, Royal Dutch Shell Plc, Sinopec Ltd and Total S.A.
o Friction modifiers
o Corrosion inhibitors
o Solid lubrication
Product Type Covered:
• Protecting Fluids
• Treating Fluids
• Removal Fluids
• Forming Fluids
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
We offer wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services and Full Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore the market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends. Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.