The report "Metalworking Fluids Market by Product Type (Removal, Forming, Protection, and Treating Fluids), by End-Use Application (Transport Equipment, Machinery, Metal Fabrication, Primary Ferrous, and Non-Ferrous,), by Region - Global Forecast to 2020",
The metalworking fluids market size, in terms of value, is expected to reach USD 9.74 Billion by 2020, at a CAGR of 3.2% between 2015 and 2020. The market is expected to be driven by the rapidly growing automotive sector for which the metalworking fluids are used during the manufacturing of automotive parts and other equipment.
The objectives of this study are:
- To define, describe, and analyze the metalworking fluids market on the basis of product type, application, and region
- To forecast and analyze the market size (in terms of value and volume) of metalworking fluids and various submarkets across five main regions, namely, Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, South America, and the Middle East & Africa
- To forecast and analyze the global metalworking fluids market at the country level for each region
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trends and its contribution to the global metalworking fluids market
- To analyze opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying high growth segments of the market
- To identify significant market trends and factors driving or inhibiting the growth of the market and its submarkets
- To analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, new products launches, expansions, and mergers & acquisitions in the global metalworking fluids market
- To strategically profile key market players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies
Top Key players of this research are:ExxonMobil Corporation (U.S.), Houghton International Inc. (U.S.), Fuchs Petrolub SE (Germany), Total S.A. (France), Chevron Corporation (U.S.), Lubrizol Corporation (U.S.), Idemitsu Kosan Co. Ltd (Japan), and Lukoil Oil Company (Russia).
Based on our research we observed some key points:
Removal Fluids to dominate metalworking fluids market
Transport equipment dominates the metalworking fluids market across the globe
Increasing demand from manufacturing industry in Asia-Pacific
The metalworking fluids is segmented into four different product types, namely, removal fluids, forming fluids, protection fluids, and quenching fluids. The removal fluids are used to remove the metal chips produced during the drilling and milling of metal pieces. The forming fluids are used as rolling oils, forging fluids, and hydroforming fluids and are used in metal fabrication and machinery industries.
The metalworking fluids market has been segmented based on end-use industry into transport equipment, primary ferrous, primary non-ferrous, machinery and metal fabrication industry. The main industries linked with transport equipment are automotive and fabricated metal industries which are involved in the manufacturing of boilers, radiators, engines, and other equipment, hence driving the overall metalworking fluids market.
MarketsandMarkets is the world’s No. 2 firm in terms of annually published premium market research reports. Serving 1700 global fortune enterprises with more than 1200 premium studies in a year, M&M is catering to a multitude of clients across 8 different industrial verticals. We specialize in consulting assignments and business research across high growth markets, cutting edge technologies and newer applications.
Markets and Markets
UNIT no 802, Tower no. 7, SEZ
Magarpatta city, Hadapsar
Pune, Maharashtra 411013, India