This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Metastatic Hormone Refractory (Castration Resistant, Androgen-Independent) Prostate Cancer, complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Metastatic Hormone Refractory (Castration Resistant, Androgen-Independent) Prostate Cancer and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. It strengthens R&D pipelines by identifying new targets and MOAs to produce first-in-class and best-in-class products.
Complete report on H2, 2015 Pipeline Review of “Metastatic Hormone Refractory” addition with 71 market data tables and 15 figures, spread across 374 pages is http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/metastatic-hormone-refractory-castration-resistant-androgen-independent-prostate-cancer-pipeline-review-h2-2015-market-report.html .
This report features investigational drugs from across globe covering over 20 therapy areas and nearly 3,000 indications. The report is built using data and information sourced from our proprietary databases, Company/University websites, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources, put together by professional's team. Drug profiles/records featured in the report undergoes periodic updating following a stringent set of processes that ensures that all the profiles are updated with the latest set of information. Additionally, processes including live news & deals tracking, browser based alert-box and clinical trials registries tracking ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
Companies Discussed/Mentioned in this Research:
AB Science SA, AbbVie Inc., Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corporation, Advaxis, Inc., Ambrx, Inc., Amgen Inc., Arrowhead Research Corporation, AstraZeneca Plc, ATLAB Pharma SAS, Bavarian Nordic A/S, BIND Therapeutics, Inc., Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH, Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, CellCentric Ltd, CureVac GmbH, DexTech Medical AB, Eli Lilly and Company, Emergent BioSolutions Inc., F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Genentech, Inc., GenSpera, Inc., GlaxoSmithKline Plc, GTx, Inc., Johnson & Johnson, Karyopharm Therapeutics, Inc., Medivation, Inc., Millennium Pharmaceuticals, Inc., NewLink Genetics Corporation, Novartis AG, Oncogenex Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Oncolytics Biotech Inc., Onyx Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Orion Oyj, Pfizer Inc., Progenics Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Sanofi,Sotio a.s., Sun Pharma Advanced Research Company Ltd., Supratek Pharma Inc., Taiho Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited, Tesaro, Inc., Tokai Pharmaceuticals, Inc., TRACON Pharmaceuticals, Inc. and Viralytics Ltd.
Inquire before buying for this report www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/inquire-before-buying?rname=441633 . (This is a premium report price at US$2000 for a single user PDF license)
Drugs Profile Discussed in this Research:
abiraterone acetate, ABS-001, Adipotide, ADXS-PSA, afuresertib hydrochloride, apatorsen, APC-200, APC-300, ASN-001, ATL-101, AZD-5312, AZD-5363, BI-836845, BMTP-11, cabazitaxel, cabazitaxel, carfilzomib, Cell Therapy to Target PSMA for Metastatic Hormone Refractory Prostate Cancer, crizotinib, custirsen sodium, CV-9103, CVA-21, Dendritic Cell Therapy to Target PSA, PAP, Survivin and hTERT for Metastatic Hormone Refractory Prostate Cancer, docetaxel, docetaxel, emibetuzumab, enzalutamide, erismodegib, ES-414, everolimus, galeterone, GSK-2636771, GTx-758, idasanutlin, indoximod, JNJ-56021927, lirilumab, LY-3022855, LY-3023414, masitinib, mipsagargin, Monoclonal Antibody Drug Conjugate to Inhibit PSMA for GBM and CRPC, MVI-816, navitoclax dihydrochloride, niraparib, ODM-201, ODM-204, olaparib, olaratumab, ONC-113B, Osteodex, pelareorep, Protein for Prostate Cancer, PSMA ADC, rilimogene galvacirepvec, rilotumumab, sapanisertib, selinexor, Small Molecule to Antagonize Androgen Receptor for Prostate Cancer, Small Molecules to Antagonize Androgen Receptor for Metastatic Castration Resistant Prostate Cancer, Small Molecules to Antagonize Androgen Receptors for Metastatic Hormone Refractory Prostate Cancer, Small Molecules to Inhibit Bromodomain for Prostate Cancer, Small Molecules to Inhibit Deubiquitinase for Castrate Resistant Prostate Cancer, stapuldencel-t, TAS-3681, TL-118, TRC-105, Vaccine for Prostate Cancer, Vaccine to Target Prostate Specific Antigen for Metastatic Hormone Refractory Prostate Cancer and vandortuzumab vedotin
- The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Metastatic Hormone Refractory (Castration Resistant, Androgen-Independent) Prostate Cancer
- The report reviews key pipeline products under drug profile section which includes, product description, MoA and R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
- The report reviews key players involved in the therapeutics development for Metastatic Hormone Refractory (Castration Resistant, Androgen-Independent) Prostate Cancer and enlists all their major and minor projects
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
- A review of the Metastatic Hormone Refractory (Castration Resistant, Androgen-Independent) Prostate Cancer products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
- Pipeline products coverage based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
- A detailed assessment of monotherapy and combination therapy pipeline projects
- Coverage of the Metastatic Hormone Refractory (Castration Resistant, Androgen-Independent) Prostate Cancer pipeline on the basis of target, MoA, route of administration and molecule type
- Latest news and deals relating related to pipeline products
Reasons to buy:
- Provides strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D development strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under development for Metastatic Hormone Refractory (Castration Resistant, Androgen-Independent) Prostate Cancer
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players of the most promising pipeline
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Metastatic Hormone Refractory (Castration Resistant, Androgen-Independent) Prostate Cancer pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope
- Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline
Explore More Research Report on Diseases & treatment Market.
One of the parameters that can define the health of a person is indeed the absence of diseases. There are so many diseases that confront mankind today to make life uncomfortable. If you are the one suffering from a disease and looking ways to get rid of that, the good news is that medical science has the solution for you. There are various treatment methods that are available today to help you cure the disease effectively. There are various diseases & treatment methods that exist today for the better of mankind. Being healthy and enjoying life is really possible today with the evolution of so many treatment methods.
There are different types of diseases & treatment methods available to suit the different needs. In fact, there are different branches of medical science that deal with the different types of diseases. While cardiology deals with the problems related to heart, dermatology can help you with various skin related problems. Visiting one of the specialists in the field is very much advisable when confronted with a disease. Often on the occurrence of a problem, it is best to visit a physician who can diagnose the disease and suggest you the specialist you must visit for the specific treatment.
RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offer in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries