Growing health awareness and increasing application of micro guide catheters in treatments such as cardiovascular, intravenous, neurovascular are driving the market growth. In addition, technological advancements in micro guide catheters are propelling the market growth over the forecast period. On the other hand, the risks associated with catheter functioning and material are inhibiting the market growth.
Cardiovascular treatment segment is expected to witness high growth rate during the forecast period. It is attributed to increasing cardio surgeries at a higher CAGR during the forecast period. North America accounted for the largest share in global micro guide catheters market followed by Europe. Increasing government funding towards healthcare sector and availability of well organized and advanced healthcare infrastructure are the key factors influencing the market in North America. Asia Pacific is expected to witness fastest growth over the forecast period.
Some of the key players in global micro guide catheters market include Asahi Intecc Company Limited, Boston Scientific Corporation, Covidien AG, Lake Region manufacturing Inc., LuMend Corporation, Merit Medical Systems Inc., Micro Therapeutics Inc., Terumo Europe N.V., and Volcano Corporation.
Catheters Types Covered:
• Over-the-wire micro guide catheter
• Flow directed micro guide catheter
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
We offer wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services and Full Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore the market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends. Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.