Rising prevalence of encapsulation methods in medical products, agriculture and detergent market is projected to drive the market growth in the couple of years. Increasing requirements for phase change materials (PCM) in HVAC and construction applications for providing improved efficiency is expected to have a positive impact on the market in the near future.
In 2013, Pharmaceuticals was the largest in application segment which holds more than 65% of market revenue share. Rising importance for the market in controlled release of energetic products and focused drug delivery is expected to have a positive impact on the market. Pharmaceuticals development in emerging economies of India, China and Brazil is projected to have a prospective growth in the market over the coming years. Entry of nanotechnology and macrotechnology in pharmaceutical industry are the key challenges for the market growth in the next upcoming years.
Some of the key players in the market are Encapsys, GAT Microencapsulation GmbH, Reed Pacific, Ronald T Dodge Co., Balchem Corporation, Microtek Laboratories, Nestle, Aveka Inc., Procter & Gamble Co. (P&G), Lipo Technologies, BASF, Capsulae, 3M Company, Evonik Industries AG, Dow Corning Corp., Taste Tech Ltd. and Bayer AG.
• Food additives
• Household products
• Other Applications
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
We offer wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services and Full Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore the market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends. Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.