During the forecast period the demand for Military Radar equipment is anticipated to be driven by increased spending on innovative technologies, growing use of Radar systems, and increasing demand for early detection and situational awareness.Airborne, ground-based, and naval Radars are expected to account for the top three largest shares of the global Military Radar market over the forecast period.
The Global Military Radar Market 2015-2025 report offers a detailed analysis of the industry with market size forecasts covering the next ten years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for Military Radar , key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- Market size and drivers: detailed analysis during 2015-2025, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators. It also provides a snapshot of the spending and modernization patterns of different regions around the world.
- Recent developments and industry challenges: insights into technological developments and a detailed analysis of the changing preferences of Military Radar segments around the world. It also provides trends of the changing industry structure and the challenges faced by industry participants.
- SWOT analysis: a study of the industry characteristics by determining the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats.
- Regional highlights: study of the key markets in each region, providing an analysis of the key segments of the market that are expected to be in demand.
- Major programs: details of the key programs in each segment, which are expected to be executed during 2015-2025.
- Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the global market. It provides an overview of key players, together with information regarding key alliances, strategic initiatives, and financial analysis.
Request Here To Get a Sample of This Report http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/request-sample?rname=448396
Reasons To Buy
- Determine prospective investment areas based on a detailed trend analysis of the global Military Radar market over the next ten years.
- Gain in-depth understanding about the underlying factors driving demand for different Military Radar segments in the top spending countries across the world and identify the opportunities offered by each of them.
- Strengthen your understanding of the market in terms of demand drivers, SWOT, industry trends, and the latest technological developments, among others.
- Identify the major channels that are driving the global Military Radar market, providing a clear picture about future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion.
- Channelize resources by focusing on the ongoing programs that are being undertaken by the internal ministries of different countries within the Military Radar market.
- Make correct business decisions based on thorough analysis of the total competitive landscape of the sector with detailed profiles of the top Military Radar service providers around the world which include information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins and financial analysis wherever available.
- The global Military Radar market is expected to be worth US$13.1 billion in 2015 and is expected increase to US$15.7 billion by 2025, representing a CAGR of 1.81% during the forecast period
- The market is expected to be dominated by North America, occupying 38.5% of the market share, followed by Asia-Pacific and Europe. Middle East, Latin America, and Africa are expected to account for the remaining 13.4% of the overall market
- The airborne Radar market is estimated to account for 35.6% of the global Military Radar market.Ground-based and naval Radar sare also expected to account for a significant portion of the total Military Radar market during the forecast period, with shares of 27.3% and 17.2% respectively
- Sonar and Space-based Radar s combine will account for the remaining 19.8% of global Military Radar expenditure
- BAE Systems
- Lockheed Martin
- Northrop Grumman
- ELTA Systems
- Saab Defense
- Selex ES
Table of Contents
1 Introduction1.1 What is this Report About?
1.3 Summary Methodology
1.4 About Strategic Defence Intelligence
2 Executive Summary
3 Global Military radar Market Size and Drivers
3.1 Military radar Market Size and Forecast 2015-2025
3.2 Global Military Radar Market - Regional Analysis
3.3 Military Radar Sub-Sector Market Size Composition
3.4 Demand Drivers and Growth Stimulators
3.5 Defense Budget Spending Review
3.6 Defense Modernization Review
4 Industry Trends, Recent Developments and Challenges
4.1 Technological Developments
4.2 Market Trends
4.3 Industry Consolidation
4.4 Key Challenges
5 SWOT Analysis of the Military Radar Market
6 Country Analysis - Military Radar Market
6.1 United States Market Size and Forecast 2015-2025
6.2 China Market Size and Forecast 2015-2025
6.3 Indian Market Size and Forecast 2015-2025
6.4 South Korea Market Size and Forecast 2015-2025
6.5 Russia Market Size and Forecast 2015-2025
6.6 Germany Market Size and Forecast 2015-2025
6.7 The United Kingdom Market Size and Forecast 2015-2025
6.8 UAE Market Size and Forecast 2015-2025
6.9 Saudi Arabia Market Size and Forecast 2015-2025
6.10 Brazil Market Size and Forecast 2015-2025
6.11 Algeria Market Size and Forecast 2015-2025
7 Major Military Radar Programs
7.1 US - Space Fence Program
7.2 Germany - SARah - satellite-based radar reconnaissance system
7.3 India - Long range tracking radars
7.4 Japan/Vietnam - Radar Imaging Satellites
7.5 Canada - RADARSAT Constellation Mission
7.6 UK/Germany/Italy/Spain - Captor radar systems
7.7 US - Joint Surveillance Target Attack Radar System (Joint STARS)
7.8 US - Air and Missile Defense Radar program
7.9 Germany - TRS-4D/NR Radar Program
8 Competitive Landscape and Strategic Insights
8.1 Competitive Landscape Overview