The lessening ore quality has bound metal extraction companies to use flocculants, frothers, collectors, grinding aids and solvent extract ants for better extraction. Increasing applications of metal in packaging, construction and oil & gas industries in fast growing economies has led to an increase in mining activities, in addition to this the growing population and urbanization is driving the market growth. But high cost of production had given major setback and restrained the market growth.
Grinding aids segment accounted for the largest revenue owing to their increasing use in inducing floatability of ore which enables easier metal extraction. Moreover, flocculants are expected to be the fastest growing due to an increase in waste water treatment. Asia Pacific is estimated to be the fastest growing market owing to the rising incidents of mining activities in the region.
Some of the major players of the mining chemicals market include Air Products and Chemicals, Akzonobel, Arizona Chemicals Co., Arrmaz Gulf Chemicals, Arrmazcustom Chemicals, Ashland Inc., Austin Powder Co., BASF SE, Beijing Hengju, Cheminova A/S, Clariant Ag, Cytec Industries Inc., Nasco International, SNF FloMin and The Dow Chemical Company.
• Flotation Collectors
• Solvent Extractants
• Scale inhibitors
• Crystal Growth modifiers
• Grindidng Aids
• Other Products
• Mineral processing
• Explosives and Drilling
• Water and Wastewater treatment
• Other Applications
o Analysis & Exploration
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
We offer wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services and Full Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore the market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends. Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.