According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Mixed Reality Market is accounted for $49.34 million in 2016 and expected to grow at a CAGR of 75.1% to reach $2492.7 million by 2023. Rising adoption in the training industry, increased use of wearable devices, evolution of hardware and software components for reality technologies, rising internet connectivity, acceptance in entertainment and automobile & aerospace designing arenas are driving the market growth. However, image latency and limited battery life is hindering the market growth. In addition, tracking and registration difficulties and graphical content creation are the challenges witnessed by the market.
Based on End-User, movie theaters are typically ready and willing to try new technologies to keep their seats full. More recent and less comical innovations D-Box, 3D, and IMAX have enjoyed varying degrees of popularity. Virtual reality theme park rides are an obvious application of the technology. For instance, Windows 10 made for mixed reality applications although it’s currently active on the HoloLens Development edition. As head-mounted displays become capable of a quality MR experience, video games will thrive.
North America is anticipated to dominate the market owing to the high adoption in the automotive and aerospace designing industry coupled with the rising R&D spending. Asia Pacific is expected to witness a substantial growth over the forecast period owing to demand across various application arenas.
Some of the key players in Global Mixed Reality market are Apple Inc, Canon, Inc, HTC Corporation, Magic Leap, Inc., Infinity Augmented Reality, Inc., Oculus VR, LLC, Osterhout Design Group, Recon Instruments, Seiko Epson Corporation, Microsoft Corporation and Samsung Group.
For More, Please Visit: http://www.strategymrc.com/report/mixed-reality-market-2017
• Head Mounted Display (Wireless)
• Head-Mounted Display (Wired)
• Aerospace & defense
• Entertainment and gaming
• Retail and e-commerce
• Other End users
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
For More, Please Visit:http://www.strategymrc.com/report/mixed-reality-market-2017
We offer wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services and Full Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore the market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends. Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.