According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Monocrystalline Transparent Ceramics market is expected to grow from $1.80 million in 2016 to reach $6.62 million by 2023 with a CAGR of 20.3%. Some of the factors propelling the market growth are increasing expenditure by the defence sector on improvement of advanced materials and technologies and growing preference of monocrystalline transparent ceramics over traditional materials as they are less expensive. Expensive cost involved in the production of raw materials is one of the major factors restraining the market growth.
Based on the material type, sapphire material segment leads the market globally as this material is used as a substrate in various applications. On the other hand, in application segment the demand for Optics & optoelectronics is growing rapidly as Optoelectronic components makes use of transparent ceramic materials as a substrate which is used in many electronic components. Asia Pacific leads the market globally due to the advancements in technologies and increase in defence expenditure.
Some of the key players in Global Monocrystalline Transparent Ceramics Market include Ceranova Corporation, Bright Crystals Technology Inc, II-VI Incorporated, Murata Manufacturing Co, Ltd, Surmet Corporation, Konoshima Chemicals Co, Ltd, Coorstek Inc, Cilas, Ceramtec Etec and Konoshima Chemicals Co, Ltd.
For More, Please Visit: http://www.strategymrc.com/report/monocrystalline-transparent-ceramics-market
• Health Care
• Optics & Optoelectronics
• Defence & Security
• Other Applications
Material Types Covered:
• Aluminum Oxynitride
• Yttria (Y2O3)
• Yttrium Aluminum Garnet (YAG)
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
For More, Please Visit:http://www.strategymrc.com/report/monocrystalline-transparent-ceramics-market
We offer wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services and Full Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore the market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends. Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.