How many cloud storage drives do you have? Most people use at least three, and there are many who use even more. Who can really say no to free cloud storage services like Dropbox, OneDrive, Box or Google Drive? If you want to be able to combine all your cloud storage accounts in one place. I really recommend you a cool cloud management tool MultCloud 3.2.0, it is a free web service that lets you manage all of your cloud files with ease and transfer files back and forth between your accounts.
What’s new version MultCloud 3.2.0?
- lAdded the "replacement" option.
- lUpgrade OneDrive API, and remove some limits.
- lEnhance SFTP service: Support logging in with Private key.
- lModified the bug of amazon cloud drive.
- lOptimize transmission environment.
The website here: https://www.multcloud.com/
How to use it?
- 1.Start by going to the website, then click the Sign Up button at the top-right corner. Once you complete the registration, you will receive an email to activate your MultCloud account.
- 2.If you add all of your cloud drives accounts in one place, you can manage your files in multiple cloud drives like the Windows Explorer, and perform operations such as upload, download, cut, copy, paste, move, delete, rename, new folder, etc.
- 3.The key function of MultCloud ia scheduled transfer. It allows you to set the daily, weekly or monthly in the specific time for data transmission. It also supports to send an email to you after completing the transmission and inform the result.
MultCloud will give you faster and more convenient transmission. It’s completely free now. MultCloud is the exact product! You don't need to worry about having so many cloud drives and unable to manage them， just join us at once! You will be truly rely on this good product oneday!
About AOMEI Technology
AOMEI Technology is an up-and-coming provider of innovative hard disk partition management, reliable backup & restore solution, and easy cloud storages management for home and business users all over the world. We have started to research in the field since 2009 and enjoyed great prestige.