According to a new report Global Multi-Cloud Management Market, published by KBV research, the Global Multi-Cloud Management Market size is expected to reach $6.1 billion by 2023, rising at a market growth of 27% CAGR during the forecast period.
The North America market holds the largest market share in Global Security & Risk Management Services Market by Region in 2016, and would continue to be a dominant market till 2023; growing at a CAGR of 27.4 % during the forecast period. The Europe market is expected to witness a CAGR of 28.1% during (2017 – 2023) in Global Training & Consulting Market. Additionally, The Asia Pacific market is expected to witness a CAGR of 34% during (2017 – 2023) in Global Reporting & Analytics Market.
KBV Cardinal Matrix – Multi-Cloud Management Market
The KBV Cardinal Matrix is a visual representation about the key players in the industry. The matrix is designed considering the major strategic developments including Mergers & Acquisitions, product launches, partnership among others and the financial strength of the company in the considered years. Based on the Analysis presented in the Cardinal matrix, IBM Corporation, Accenture Plc. and Cisco Systems, Inc. are the forerunners in the Multi-Cloud Management market.
The Infrastructure & Resource Management market holds the largest market share in Global Multi Cloud Management Market by Application in 2016, and would continue to be a dominant market till 2023. The Metering & Billing market is expected to witness a CAGR of 28.6% during (2017 – 2023). Additionally, The Provisioning & Life Cycle Management market would garner market size of $960.9 million by 2023.
The IT & Telecom market holds the largest market share in Global Multi Cloud Management Market by Vertical in 2016, and would continue to be a dominant market till 2023; growing at a CAGR of 25.4 % during the forecast period. The Healthcare market is expected to witness a CAGR of 26.6% during (2017 – 2023). Additionally, The Public-Sector market is expected to witness highest CAGR of 28.7% during (2017 – 2023).
The market research report has exhaustive quantitative insights providing a clear picture of the market potential in various segments across the globe with country wise analysis in each discussed region. The key impacting factors of the Global Multi-Cloud Management Market have been discussed in the report with the competitive analysis and elaborated company profiles of Accenture Plc., BMC Software, Citrix Systems, Inc., Cisco Systems, Inc., IBM Corporation, VMware, Inc., CenturyLINK Technology Solutions, Microsoft Corporation (Cloudyn), Actua Corporation (Jamcracker, Inc.), and RightScale, Inc.
Global Multi-Cloud Management Market Size Segmentation
- Security & Risk Management
- Training & Consulting
- Reporting & Analytics
- Cloud Automation
- Managed Services
- Infrastructure & Resource Management
- Identity & Policy Management
- Metering & Billing
- Provisioning & Life Cycle Management
By Deployment Type
- Public & Private
- IT & Telecom
- Retail & Consumer Goods
- Public Sector
- Energy & Utilities
- North America Multi-Cloud Management Market Size
- US Multi-Cloud Management Market Size
- Canada Multi-Cloud Management Market Size
- Mexico Multi-Cloud Management Market Size
- Rest of North America Multi-Cloud Management Market Size
- Europe Multi-Cloud Management Market
- Germany Multi-Cloud Management Market
- UK Multi-Cloud Management Market
- France Multi-Cloud Management Market
- Russia Multi-Cloud Management Market
- Spain Multi-Cloud Management Market
- Italy Multi-Cloud Management Market
- Rest of Europe Multi-Cloud Management Market
- Asia Pacific Multi-Cloud Management Market
- China Multi-Cloud Management Market
- Japan Multi-Cloud Management Market
- India Multi-Cloud Management Market
- South Korea Multi-Cloud Management Market
- Singapore Multi-Cloud Management Market
- Malaysia Multi-Cloud Management Market
- Rest of Asia Pacific Multi-Cloud Management Market
- LAMEA Multi-Cloud Management Market
- Brazil Multi-Cloud Management Market
- Argentina Multi-Cloud Management Market
- UAE Multi-Cloud Management Market
- Saudi Arabia Multi-Cloud Management Market
- South Africa Multi-Cloud Management Market
- Nigeria Multi-Cloud Management Market
- Rest of LAMEA Multi-Cloud Management Market
- Accenture Plc.
- BMC Software
- Citrix Systems, Inc.
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- IBM Corporation
- VMware, Inc.
- CenturyLINK Technology Solutions
- Microsoft Corporation (Cloudyn)
- Actua Corporation (Jamcracker, Inc.)
- RightScale, Inc.
Unique Offerings from KBV Research
- Exhaustive coverage of Global Multi-Cloud Management Market
- Highest number of market tables and figures
- Subscription based model available
- Guaranteed best price
- Assured post sales research support with 10% customization free
Market Research & Statistics (MRAS) is a Market Research brand owned solely by Marqual IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd., an India based IT company. With years of experience in the research field, we have gained grass root knowledge about the gaps prevailing within the research industry. With innovative products and solutions such as Market Research and Analytics Tool, Sales intelligence reports, R&D intelligence, Industry wide Investment trends, etc. we are growing to be a leading Market Research Company within the landscape of Market Research sector. Each of our innovative products is offered through individualistic brand name and with Market Research & Statistics, we specialize in publisher model.