Nanocoatings is a consistent network of nano molecules on a surface. They are also called smart coatings and have size lesser than 100nm. Nanocoatings are used to attain high durability, superior opacity, and advanced bonding between surface and coating. Also, different nano particles exhibit varied properties such as water repellant, dirt repellant, conductive, insulating, wettable, temperature resistant, and scratchproof. Various nano-materials such as titanium dioxide, silicon dioxide, carbon black, iron oxide, zinc oxide and silver are widely used across industries.
Nanocoatings provide superior product properties and better performance, making them a preferred choice for various applications. Also, stringent environmental regulations influence companies to explore innovative, energy saving and cost effective solutions. The major challenges are the lack of technology to explore technically and economically viable options. Furthermore, more research is required on nano coat behavior before they are introduced in newer markets.
Request a sample pdf Copy of report@ https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/insight/request-sample/483
Nanocoatings Market Taxonomy
On the basis of product type, the nanocoating market is classified into:
- Self-Cleaning (Bionic & Photo catalytic)
- Easy-To-Clean & Anti-Fouling
On the basis of Application, the Nanocoating market is classified into:
- Medical & Healthcare
- Food & Packaging Self-Cleaning (Bionic & Photo catalytic)
- Marine Industry
- Water Treatment Equipment
- Aerospace & Aviation
- Oil & Gas
- Textile & Apparel
Self-cleaning coats are of silicon oxide coats which are highly hydrophobic in nature. Hence, they repel water and surface remain clean. Anti-microbial coating is used in food, beverages and healthcare applications to keep surfaces free of infectious microbes. Anti-fingerprint coating reduces the visibility of fingerprints on coated surface. The applications of car surfaces, decorative frames, sanitary fittings and decorative consumer goods. Moreover, use of anti-fouling coatings helps keep surfaces free of fouling organisms in the marine and transportation industry.
The largest end user is healthcare, mainly due to exponential growth of medical devices market due to the growing geriatric population. Construction is the next largest end user, as the use of nanocoatings reduces the need for maintenance due to increased protection from moisture owing to its hydrophilic properties. Marine nanocoatings are also common as their application makes the surface of material smooth, low friction and slippery, not allowing fouling organisms to attach to the surface. Additionally, these are eco-friendly substitutes for anti-fouling agents.
Ask for Customization @ https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/insight/request-customization/483
Nanocoatings Market Outlook
- Asia Pacific is projected to be the largest growing market over the forecast period. The countries of India, China and Indonesia are slowly heading towards greater market share across all end-user industries. Despite this industrial efficiency are not at anywhere near European and North American levels. Employment of new technologies can help achieve this and drive the market even more.
- North America and Europe are leaders in nanocoatings market. This is primarily due to stringent regulatory norms which has led to development and rapid implementation across various market sectors. Automobile sector is a major end user in Europe with high end automobiles being coated with nano-particles to achieve dust and water repellant surfaces. In addition, lack of VOC content in nano-particles ensures that it meets environment norms.
- Latin American have public policy dedicated to R&D of nanotechnology but inadequacy of funds has led to slack growth. Increased private sector involvement will help reverse this and implementation of nanocoatings across all end user industries will grow.
- Middle East has seen a growth in construction with Qatar and Saudi Arabia major drivers. This is primarily due to upcoming FIFA World Cup 2022 in Qatar which is likely to bring millions of people to the country. Development of commercial spaces, hotels and football stadia with the best available technology is likely to see the use of nanotechnology.
The oil and gas industry has employed various nano coats as solutions to oil field problems. Wear and corrosion problems are reduced to nano coat application. Tesla NanoCoatings has been delegated to provide nano coats to Anjam Al Reyadah (Saudi Arabia) facilities. Some of the key companies in the nanocoatings market are P2i Ltd, Nanofilm Ltd., Bio-Gate AG, Buhler PARTEC GmbH, Nanophase Technologies Corporation Inframat Corporation, ADMAT Innovations, Nanomech Inc., EIKOS Inc., Telsa Nanocoatings Inc., CG2 Nanocoatings, Nanofilm Ltd., Integran Technologies, and Nanogate AG
About Coherent Market Insights:
Coherent Market Insights is a prominent market research and consulting firm offering action-ready syndicated research reports, custom market analysis, consulting services, and competitive analysis through various recommendations related to emerging market trends, technologies, and potential absolute dollar opportunity.
Coherent Market Insights
1001 4th Ave,
Seattle, WA 98154